Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
grapesrgood

aloe vera gel

ok the acv didnt do much for me and ive been doing it for like 3 weeks so im gonna start to put aloe vera gel on my red marks starting tonight. has anyone else tried this and gotten good results?

Have you tried doing ACV full strength? maybe your skin and thick and tough and it take s a higher strength to penetrate. I did the whole Aloe Vera thing for months it didn't do anything significant for me. It just helps when I get sun burn, thats all.

Have you tried doing ACV full strength? maybe your skin and thick and tough and it take s a higher strength to penetrate. I did the whole Aloe Vera thing for months it didn't do anything significant for me. It just helps when I get sun burn, thats all.

rong did u try applying it properly? i used aloe vera a while ago and in a month everybody said my acne was much less noticable and i noticed it too. then i stopped (fuking laziness :wall: ) and it got worse again. im gonna use it again. Besides aloe is used in a lot of things. u can use it as a hair gel too it wrks great. u can use it on dandruff too!!!. Just put in on ur hair let it dry for 5 - 10 min then wash ur hair. This stuff is amazing