Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACNETROUBLES

CAUGHT RED HANDED OR WHITE FACED

every night before i got to bed i put the proactiv refining mask on my face, but this morning my dad walked in my rom to check on my little brother that slept in my room for the 1st time because we just watched a scary movie the night before, and i had white spots all over my face, then i heard my dad talking what the hell is that to my mom, and my dads like thats retarded, thats why that room stinks every morning

i was embaressed, anything ever happen to anyone like this

hey

something similar actually happened to me like a year ago! lol! here goes my story...

well, my mum had just got home from hospital coz she had an operation. she couldnt do much around the house at all so i had to do a lot of the jobs! well, this particular time, i had this bright blue face mask on and typically my mum asked me to get the washing in from the washing line in the garden. I refused at first but then i eventually got the washing in. However...my neighbour was looking over the fence to ask me how my mum was. I was horrified to notice that she saw me in my bright blue mask. :wall: How embarassin! I just run back in the house lol! At least my my bright red embarssed face was disguised lol! To make matters worse, she told my mum and dad and i havent lived it down since!

My husband makes comments when I put the mint julep mask or the Proactive mask on, but hey, my skin's in pretty good shape now, so I think he's only kidding. It's not like I answer the door in it or anything.

Guest TylerD

Ya that sucks but aint too bad man lol. One time my dad caught me red handed putting on makeup and blush. That was down right frickin embarrasing.

I used to do those mint mud masks once a week the ones that turn green. Anyway my nephew was over at my house for a few days and got a huge kick out of it because he loves the Incredible Hulk. He told my sister and my parents later that I dressed up like the Hulk for him lol. He was only 3 at the time.

rofl, i use that one too! :lol: but my siblings never say anything about what i put on my face, or any weird hair-dos :shrug:

Ya that sucks but aint too bad man lol. One time my dad caught me red handed putting on makeup and blush. That was down right frickin embarrasing.

ouchh :|

I love facial masks. If someone catches me wearing one, I just tell them how good it makes my skin feel. It's always pretty funny. Sometimes people even ask me about masks, or tell me that they use them too!

No one except my immediate family has seen me with a mask on. I don't think it would be that bad anyway, even if someone not in my family did. At least my scars and acne would be covered, hah.

hey

something similar actually happened to me like a year ago! lol! here goes my story...

well, my mum had just got home from hospital coz she had an operation. she couldnt do much around the house at all so i had to do a lot of the jobs! well, this particular time, i had this bright blue face mask on and typically my mum asked me to get the washing in from the washing line in the garden. I refused at first but then i eventually got the washing in. However...my neighbour was looking over the fence to ask me how my mum was. I was horrified to notice that she saw me in my bright blue mask. :wall: How embarassin! I just run back in the house lol! At least my my bright red embarssed face was disguised lol! To make matters worse, she told my mum and dad and i havent lived it down since!

OH that b**** I would ave killed my neightbor

I actually feel pretty confident with my mask on, 'cause it covers all those ugly spots and blemishes!

actually, one of my more funny stories is this: I used to have pretty long hair(im a guy) and i heard that having your hair on your face could cause acne. So id put on the crap i had at the time(ive used too much to remember its name, it didnt work though.. of course) and since i had no way to hold it up id use like a winter headband, only problem was, the only one in my house was a furry, hilarious looking womans one, so id sneakily put that on every night. Now, one night i walked out of the bathroom just as my dad was going in to use it(late night bathroom?) and he saw me with a fuzzy headband holding my head back, and my face was all shiny with goop.

Let's just say i was REALLY embarassed.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

Sometimes in the morning I'll have a huge blob of bp gel on face. The first time my Dad saw it he asked me what it was, but now if he sees me like that he usually doesn't say anything about it.

I actually feel pretty confident with my mask on, 'cause it covers all those ugly spots and blemishes!

agreed

That must've been horrible. Then again, my dad is the one who first taught me to cover my spots with concealer cuz that's what he did when he had acne. Kind of ironic, since he's a huge homophobic biggot about everything else.

I wear the proativ mask on my spots to bed too. My mom is used to it but sometimes she teases me about it because it does look pretty weird. I hate it when people come to my door when I'm sleeping and I have to rush to the bathroom and try to scrub it off. I also have to sleep on the couch every night that I wear it(which is pretty much every night) cuz I dont want it getting all over my expensive sheets. Yeah, I know.

My dad was actually the one who taught me how to spot treat, so no one in my house really cares, but my dad will walk around outside with his, for all the neighbors to see.

I hate when I'm in the bathroom doing the regimen and someone opens the door and walks in. It's usually my girlfriend. It's embarissing, because she is waiting for me to finish "primping."