Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tvirus_outbreak

Society will never understand...

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I feel that society will never understand acne sufferers. They will never understand the pain that we experience; they will just look down upon us as dirty people who eat too much junk food. I feel that when people see my acne they must think something like "He must be poor, he obviously doesn't wash his face and he probably eats heaps of junk food." I really want to kill the person who started the rumour about acne sufferers being dirty and having a bad diet.

Guest ThereIsHope

I kinda have to agree. But the thing is, people will never understand fully what they do not experience for themselves. People who don't have acne just don't know what we are going through. Me, as a person with two strong, useful legs I use everyday, will never understand what it would be like to be lame in a wheelchair for the rest of my life unless it actually happened to me. Just try to remember that people don't make these assumptions on purpose to make us feel bad. Just feel happy for them that they don't have acne like us! :D

Guest tvirus_outbreak

Just feel happy for them that they don't have acne like us! :D

I'll be happy for them, as long as they don't give me shit for having acne. And that's what a lot of people with clear skin do.