Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I start Yasmin tomorrow offically... and now i'm getting this horrible nervous belly about getting an initial breakout :(

Can you even get an IB on birth control? lol . err I hope not :pray:

I start Yasmin tomorrow offically... and now i'm getting this horrible nervous belly about getting an initial breakout :(

Sorry, what is Yasmin?

I would like to know. As I do lots of research, and have lots of friends, tell me and I will search out an informal survey for ya!

Otherwise if not interested in the above, what is it??

PM me if you do not wish to spill it........May help me if I think what it is.......

iv heard of people getting initial breakout the first month but i still want bc.

good luck!

iv heard of people getting initial breakout the first month but i still want bc.

good luck!

:lol:still wanting the bc, eh?

I havn't had an initial breakout in forever :( im kind of terrified lol. I hope yasmin doesn't give me one..

yes i still want it!

yeah iv read some people have had ib's. iv also read about a bunch of people have great results but the side effects like breast size increase is kinda making me think twice about taking it.

im sure youll be fine though!

yes i still want it!

yeah iv read some people have had ib's. iv also read about a bunch of people have great results but the side effects like breast size increase is kinda making me think twice about taking it.

:pray: That breast increase side effect better work hahaha

Again what is yasmin??????? :)

yes i still want it!

:pray: That breast increase side effect better work hahaha

nice!

Again what is yasmin??????? :)

yasmin is used to prevent pregnancy and is in pill fom. yasmin works by preventing ovulation which is the release of from an egg from an ovary.yasmin is also used to treat acne. i dont know what else you want to know about yasmin but thats what it is.

and mandy have you tried the product ratings on this site? im sure they will have it on there. maybe you can find some good info on it.

Okay. I chickened out... I don't think I am going to take BC :( I just went on 50 billion sites and read all the horrrible side effects, and almost everyone is preaching about not taking it. ahhhh

Okay. I chickened out... I don't think I am going to take BC :( I just went on 50 billion sites and read all the horrrible side effects, and almost everyone is preaching about not taking it. ahhhh

awww don't chicken out. I take tri - sprintec as my BC and i can't say it's been helping ... grr

but my friend uses dee one you want to try & she loves it. Her skin is super clear so i say you should go for it. I might change my BC to that.

hey mandy

im meant 2 be starting on yasmin too! ive read all the horror stories too and am a bit nervous but my best m8 has been on it for a couple of months and its done wonders for her. her skin is glowing and her hair is so shiny, shes really happy in herself too. luck of the draw i think. anything is worth a go tho right? let me know how u get on!

Its so tempting :(:( I have no idea yet... i'm giving myself 4 more hours to decide.. lol

I read horror stories about coming OFF the pill too... seems pretty scary.. the side effects seem worse coming off of Yasmin :( I dont want to stay on it forever!! lol

and its 50 bucks a month :doubt:

Guest Michael Jackson

I hope it works out well for you!

enjoy your nap!

:)

I think you should give it a go, and it will be worth it. I know my friend went on Yasmin for her acne, and her skin is clear. You may experience an initial breakout, which will subside. With any acne treatment you will experience one. Is your acne persistant and mild? Or are you using the CSR to keep it at bay?

MANDY, TAKE THE DAMN PILLS. They can only help you... forget the side effects! They hardly ever happen... why do you think birth control has been around for 50 years? Do you think that if those side effects were really a big issue for most women that they'd still be on the market? No. Sorry, I luv you sweetie, but make up your mind! For every one whiner out there there's 50 of us who LOVED Yasmin! Go for it!

MANDY, TAKE THE DAMN PILLS. They can only help you... forget the side effects! They hardly ever happen... why do you think birth control has been around for 50 years? Do you think that if those side effects were really a big issue for most women that they'd still be on the market? No. Sorry, I luv you sweetie, but make up your mind! For every one whiner out there there's 50 of us who LOVED Yasmin! Go for it!

im going for it :D:dance: