Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well guys I am allways were over weight boy and finnaly decided to change my life. And did I am were before 103kg and than with diet and sport come now 72-74kg for 1 year . I am were happy till acne hell started for me ... Anyways now I have few problems such as acne and other few problems...

Question is: When I was over weight my skin healed so fast ( example simple cut hand with knife) but now it is takes so much time for heal (weeks month ) And also my skin become thin :doubt: .. So what you guys recommend me ? Any supplement maybe to take? For heal fast and have strong skin???

PS: It is same for acne - takes time to heal red marks ><

Thanks

Well guys I am allways were over weight boy and finnaly decided to change my life. And did I am were before 103kg and than with diet and sport come now 72-74kg for 1 year . I am were happy till acne hell started for me ... Anyways now I have few problems such as acne and other few problems...

Question is: When I was over weight my skin healed so fast ( example simple cut hand with knife) but now it is takes so much time for heal (weeks month ) And also my skin become thin :doubt: .. So what you guys recommend me ? Any supplement maybe to take? For heal fast and have strong skin???

Thanks

Everyone has a different regimen for red marks!

Different skin color, just plain old different skin.!!

But try Stri-Vectin for the stretch marks, and I think it helps the red marks too!!

The usual healthy lifestyle will help.

Vegetables, fruits, exercise and good sleep will all increase your body's ability to heal.

Don't expect to buy a magic pill to solve your problems.

my opinion is you might be lacking some vitamins which reduces your ability to heal. you were saying that you controlled your diet to reduce your weight. are you eating the correct food that you need? not doing this, may lead to lack of vitamin A, B, C, E, etc.. maybe you should get yourself a multi-vitamin as a supplement.. but remember too much vitamin A is toxic and might cause vitamin poisoning.. i think the RDA for vitamin A is 3000IU per day for a guy.

Thanks

To speed up the healing process and eliminating redness try Aloe vera.

To speed up the healing process when you have an open sore like area, try Absolute vodka (on that area alone NOT on your whole face).

Something you removed from your diet to lose weight was also something that was good for you.

Did you reduce your saturated fat intake? Saturated fat is extremely important for healing. The best sources are organic meats and organic dairy.

Correct I do not eat allmost not red meat and rarely chicken breast. (Allmost no dairy) Most my diet contain salads , soups and streamed vegetable and fruits. And use only organic olive oil for add to food.

I am allready order Vitamin Shoppe Skin-Hair-Nails Tablets hope it would help me:

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/brow....jsp?id=VS-1193

PS: Also my hands so cold become and color skin also do not like :(

red makrs have been healing very fast on the ACV regimen. ACV is a alpha hydroxy acid it exfoliates your skin and it balances your skin so it is exactly where it should be hence can heal quickly and doesnt have to work as hard.

drinking it also benefits you it makes it so faty doesnt build up in your body and helps with circulation. Drinking it also regulates the pH in yoru body.

red makrs have been healing very fast on the ACV regimen. ACV is a alpha hydroxy acid it exfoliates your skin and it balances your skin so it is exactly where it should be hence can heal quickly and doesnt have to work as hard.

drinking it also benefits you it makes it so faty doesnt build up in your body and helps with circulation. Drinking it also regulates the pH in yoru body.

amen

amen

Before you go drinking vinegar, don't forget it's an acid and it AWFUL for the tooth animal!! So i wouldn't suggest that.

Before you go drinking vinegar, don't forget it's an acid and it AWFUL for the tooth animal!! So i wouldn't suggest that.

Just use a straw.....

it AWFUL for the tooth animal!!

I'm sorry... I couldn't stop laughing... :lol: I want a tooth animal! That's so cute... :wub:

it AWFUL for the tooth animal!!

I'm sorry... I couldn't stop laughing... :lol: I want a tooth animal! That's so cute... :wub:

Haha I didn't even notice that.

Sounds like a fatty acid deficiency, dry adding some other oils to your salad like sunflower, safflower or soybean. You need both essential fats -omega 6 and omega 3 for strong skin that heals quickly.

Thanks

IPB Image

amen

I take 3 TB of ACV 3x/day as a shot (like a shot of alcohol) so little to none of it touches my teeth.

Sounds like a fatty acid deficiency, dry adding some other oils to your salad like sunflower, safflower or soybean. You need both essential fats -omega 6 and omega 3 for strong skin that heals quickly.

Whewwww... Umm, you definitely don't want to do those oils for correcting an EFA deficiency. 1) Most are low quality, cheap and oxidized and 2) Nearly everyone has too much Omega-6, which means you want to use flax, chia, and cod liver oil to correct the balance. If you have a perfect balance you could use hemp seed oil to maintain that balance, and hemp oil is DELICIOUS :) Olive oil is neutral but good in other ways through phytochemicals and chlorophyll.

Thanks

Vitamin C is great for healing skin, Vita A and E too. You should take a Multi Vitamin. ACV does also help to heal you in from the inside out as well.

Hmm about vitamines... Guys just let me know if to take this Vitamin Shoppe

Skin-Hair-Nails Tablets is enough to replace with multi-vitamin?

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/brow....jsp?id=VS-1193

Also with this supplement I would gonno start take:

Broccoli - 500MG

Ultimate 10 ProBiotic a day 1capsule

Multi-Enzyme

Now Beta.C 1 Cap

Kelp 125 MG

MSM 500mg 1 Cap

I also have " Solgar Amino 75" dont know if to add diet or no... So guys what supplement do u think I miss or remove from my list?

Thanks