Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, it never seems to end. Acne is mostly over, but I have some red spots, so my skin still doesn't look to good, but atleast its at the point where I can get by, and not have alot of people notcie it, but after acne, new problem, my hair is so shitty now all of a sudden. Im 3 months shy of my 18th birthday, but im not sure if im bein paranoid, or if my hair is thinning out. the weird thing is, its not male pattern baldness! I dont have the normal pattern of it, its thinning in the weirdest spot, not known for hair to start thinning this way. On the left side of my head, it seems like my hair is thinning in that area, and at times I notice myself combing my hair over. Like its hard to explain, but It just apears like its thinning in this one spot. Its not noticeable really (its still mild,but its gotten worse over the past few months,) but I can see it, if I mention it, people wouldn't really know what im talkin about, but I can see this, my hair used to be good, I even styled it at 1 point, now I dont know if I can grow it out as nice as I used too.

I just finished accutane 6 weeks ago, and thinning hair is a rare side effect of accutane, but they said its only temporary, I dont know whats goin on here. And both my parents at age 50 have good hair, my dad still has full hair never even receded at all, my grandfathers were bald, but that happeend later in life, not at 17. The thing that sux about this is I cut hair, So the past 2 yrs I been thinking about hairloss and kinda bein concerned about it cause I always used to cut my own hair and have it freshly cut and lookin good often, but then acne came and that put an end to that cause I just gave up cuttin my hair much because anytime I had good hair, my face just fucked it up so there was no point..

Right now im just curious, I dont even care now if my hair falls out because it doesn't even matter anymore. Infact im thinking of just shaving my head bald next week, but i really dont know if that'll look good, plus red spotty face and bald head, I dunno.. But I just dont know whats going on here.

I dont know if it has anything to do with accutane, if im being paranoid or what, but i really doubt im bein paranoid, and im seein my derm next week i'll see if she notices anything.. Im prob gonna wind up shavin my head bald and lookin like a skin head for the start of college.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

My hair thins when i'm really stressed and anxious. I would assume yours may be the same, you've had a pretty stressful period of time recently right?!

Ok, it never seems to end. Acne is mostly over, but I have some red spots, so my skin still doesn't look to good, but atleast its at the point where I can get by, and not have alot of people notcie it, but after acne, new problem, my hair is so shitty now all of a sudden. Im 3 months shy of my 18th birthday, but im not sure if im bein paranoid, or if my hair is thinning out. the weird thing is, its not male pattern baldness! I dont have the normal pattern of it, its thinning in the weirdest spot, not known for hair to start thinning this way. On the left side of my head, it seems like my hair is thinning in that area, and at times I notice myself combing my hair over. Like its hard to explain, but It just apears like its thinning in this one spot. Its not noticeable really (its still mild,but its gotten worse over the past few months,) but I can see it, if I mention it, people wouldn't really know what im talkin about, but I can see this, my hair used to be good, I even styled it at 1 point, now I dont know if I can grow it out as nice as I used too.

I just finished accutane 6 weeks ago, and thinning hair is a rare side effect of accutane, but they said its only temporary, I dont know whats goin on here. And both my parents at age 50 have good hair, my dad still has full hair never even receded at all, my grandfathers were bald, but that happeend later in life, not at 17. The thing that sux about this is I cut hair, So the past 2 yrs I been thinking about hairloss and kinda bein concerned about it cause I always used to cut my own hair and have it freshly cut and lookin good often, but then acne came and that put an end to that cause I just gave up cuttin my hair much because anytime I had good hair, my face just fucked it up so there was no point..

Right now im just curious, I dont even care now if my hair falls out because it doesn't even matter anymore. Infact im thinking of just shaving my head bald next week, but i really dont know if that'll look good, plus red spotty face and bald head, I dunno.. But I just dont know whats going on here.

I dont know if it has anything to do with accutane, if im being paranoid or what, but i really doubt im bein paranoid, and im seein my derm next week i'll see if she notices anything.. Im prob gonna wind up shavin my head bald and lookin like a skin head for the start of college.

You know,

I don't know. What I do know is I use a product I buy on the net. Formula 37.

You need to get the vitamins along with the shampoo and conditioner, I recommend the Herbal Booster as well.

I am a blond Norweigion gal who has blond straight hair.

This cause the growth to double and volume increase. It is still fine but now is almost down to my bum, and new growth in the thinner areas.

Wonderful stuff!!!

I would try it if I were you.

I always noticed larger people had greater, thicker hair, I am quite thin. The nutrients lost or lacking are in here, hope you try it and have success.

I noticed my hairline receding slightly so I began using a product line called Triaxon by Strong Pharmaceuticals Laboratories. I've been using the serum, shampoo and conditioner for about 4-5 years and have noticed an improvement in the hairline in less than a hear and, to date, there has been no noticeable hair loss.

They claim that Triaxon is effective in 91% of men and 94% of women. Further, the results will be maintained as long as I continue to use the products. Some may think it's expensive, but it works and I'm too vain to go bald!! ;)

The range of products includes:

http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/product_...&@order=yes

The primary hair regrowth product is the Ionic XP Powershot Serum:

http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/product_...268366&Nz=0

The line is researched and manufactured in the USA, but I'm not aware of where you can purchase it in NY.

P.S. There is a 6 month money back guarantee for Triaxon.

My hair thins when i'm really stressed and anxious. I would assume yours may be the same, you've had a pretty stressful period of time recently right?!

Yeah thats true James. I have been under alot of stress lately.

Chill out your hair will grow back, it just takes time. Right now you can use spray on hair if it's seriously getting to you.

Thanx everyone for the help. To the females who offered advice, thanx I greatly appreciate it, but I dont know if what helps you will help me because im a guy and our hair is different, I mean male baldness is much more aggressive lol but thankyou. I decied to shave my head and get a crew cut, very short with a highfade, I was expecting it to not look good, but it actually looks really good on me, its a really comfortable haircut, and it looks good, so im happy with that, and man can a good haircut lift someones spirits. I went froma bad mood to a good mood from the haircut I got tonight. Yeah I looked closely in the mirror, its hard to see cause my hair is shaved, but I saw a small thin patch, my thinning area was a small area, it was something that no 1 else would notice, its one of those things only you notice cause its on yourself.. But im happy im satisfied with the shaved head look now.