Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
omar guzman

After 3 weeks of the regimen

IPB Image

thanks dan, you rock

congrats!!

im on my third week too, and i realized that im pretty much free of any active pimples! i guess all those damn red marks make it seem like i havent improved as much as i would like...... but anywhoo, this is considering my acne was bordering severe!!!.....

ps: i didn't mean to 'steal' ur post.... but yah im happy for u and me

No dude its cool I dont really care about posts or whatever...I jsut want people to see how good dan's gel is. the red marks will go away in due time. dont worry about them. worry about which girl/guy u wanna hook up with next

Oh what I would do to have skin like yours. :wall:

Simply not to knock the board, use AcneFree like it it is 24/7 time release BP round the clock.

I can work out and sweat now and like no new zits from jut this!!!!!!!!

And my acne is not just topicle, I have hard nodules it reaks up like in 3-5 days max!!!

Wow!!!

Thanks! I owe it to Dan and Brandy who has always been a great support. Yeah, I have before pics of my most active acne area.

I use these products

-CSR Cleanser

-CSR BP gel

-Eucerin Skin Renewal moisteurizer

I'll end up using Neutrogena Healthy Skin lotion when the eucerin bottle runs out, or the cetaphil one instead, I'm not sure yet.

here's a before pic

IPB Image

I had loads of small pimples and whatnot, but after gently following the regimen, and tolerating the momentary redness and flakiness, etc., I achieved clearness in about 3 weeks, give or take.

If you're just starting out, try and avoid touching your face as much as possible. When drinking whatever from a cup, try and use a straw, etc. Just try to be realy careful. Don't freak out if you accidentally touch it once in a day, but also don't try and rub off the flakiness and treat it like shit. Like what someone said on here which I will never forget

"If you want silky smooth skin, you have to treat it like it's silky smooth skin."

PS- I don't mean to make those who still have acne feel bad or jealous or whatever...I feel for you guys. Acne sucks so much. Back before I knew of Dan's BP I would always have 3 or 4 BIG NOTICEABLE ZITS on my face, or simple a lot of acne, and people would always point it out and whatnot. I know how it feels. I'm glad I found Dan's BP and the only regrets I have are not having tried out much sooner. Keep in mind I've been using this for over a year now, it's worked very well. The reason I'm saying it took 3 weeks to clear up is because I went to Mexico and when I came back, for some reason I felt I didn't think I needed the CSR anymore so I stopped. I tried to see if I no longer needed it and I saw no acne so I was like, "Awesome!" Then on the fourth day I had all of these red bumps and a really oily face, so that's when I started the CSR all over again. That's my story.

Also, sweating is GREAT for your skin, so try to be really active in sports and whatnot. I guess Dance Dance Revolution works if you work up a sweat with it :/

Just don't wipe your face when you sweat a lot. Wear a head band or just dry your face like you would after having washing it.

all this fantastic advice, xtream... & i love the silky skin quote! i'm taking notes here... lol. because you're totally right -- there's a tendency to treat crappy skin badly. but this is an excellent way to think about it... the way we think about things really can influence outcomes, b/c our thoughts influence our behavior, even if only insubtle ways....

That's great. I was on the CSR for 3 weeks and got clear and then was gone a bunch and didn't have time to apply bp anymore. Now I'm back to where I started. Bleh./

I also use Neutrogena Razer Defense Shave Gel...It works awesome.

I hope all of you guys achieve clear skin like me. I dont see why you couldnt