Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ylem

LOL...Can Dr. Rey Help Us?

I just saw dr 90210 and was wondering if dr rey does any fillers. Since he is a plastic surgeon, maybe he has some acne scar treatment experience. I know it isn't what he advertises for, but I sent them an email asking. Never hurts. Besides, even if it was an idiotic question, they wont see me :shock:

He's so cute. But I can't imagine how incredibly expensive, and busy he is.

........lol and in love with himself!!

I was wondering because I hear he likes to minimize residual scarring after surgery and give the most natural look! I sent them an email on his website.

Really, he's in love with himself? Well hey, he deserves it. He's living the good life.

Really, he's in love with himself? Well hey, he deserves it. He's living the good life.

Yeah, if u watch the shows u can tell he's in love with himself. He's really weird, but a good plastic surgeon I guess.

I think he actually seems like a nice guy. However, I've always questioned the "zoot suits" and the blonde highlights. He's naturally good-looking and keeps himself fit, so he doesn't need bizarre clothes and fake blonde high lights.

I think he actually seems like a nice guy. However, I've always questioned the "zoot suits" and the blonde highlights. He's naturally good-looking and keeps himself fit, so he doesn't need bizarre clothes and fake blonde high lights.

EXACTLY! What the hell is with those suits and those awful highlights???!! When I saw him for the first time with that, I almost threw up in my mouth!

I dont watch television except when i rent a movie. I dont even have cable or a dish so I have no idea what program this is. My girlfriend is obsessed though with Nip/tuck as she has the seasons on dvds. One episode a gangster had dermabrasion for acne scars lol.

I love Nip Tuck as well. I would do a dermabrasion, but i'm way too afraid of all the risks and the downtime and looking like a cherry for a long time.

I dont watch television except when i rent a movie. I dont even have cable or a dish so I have no idea what program this is. My girlfriend is obsessed though with Nip/tuck as she has the seasons on dvds. One episode a gangster had dermabrasion for acne scars lol.

I love Nip Tuck as well. I would do a dermabrasion, but i'm way too afraid of all the risks and the downtime and looking like a cherry for a long time.

U have got the perfect color for a dermabrasion though. Dont really see where u would need one but u do have a good color to get one done. U have animegirls skintone adn she had like 6 of tehm done with perfect results.

U have got the perfect color for a dermabrasion though. Dont really see where u would need one but u do have a good color to get one done. U have animegirls skintone adn she had like 6 of tehm done with perfect results.

Her skin still looked really pink to me though? She never updated with any recent non make up photos.

Actually, last year, when I thought I was done with acne, I went for a consultation with Dr Alkek in Dallas to see what was the best way to go about correcting my scars. He suggested dermabrasion.

i checked out his site. His face lifts don't look so hot but his breast augmentations look awesome. Screw the scars I may get me some new boobs instead.. :D

I wonder if this doc is naturally handsome?..if not, makes me wonder WHO performed HIS surgery. :think:

Her skin still looked really pink to me though? She never updated with any recent non make up photos.

Actually, last year, when I thought I was done with acne, I went for a consultation with Dr Alkek in Dallas to see what was the best way to go about correcting my scars. He suggested dermabrasion.

I thought she looked good. All those pictures were following soon after one of her dermabrasions though and 6 is likely to cause some pigment changes. The last I saw her posting she only had one tiny little scar that she was getting punched. You could get a spot done to see how fast u heal. You notice only asians and darker skinned people have problems with a dermabrasion though. Anyway u are fine even with a few scars so try not to worry too much.

I read in a magazine (either Glamour or Allure, dun remember which) recently that Dr. Rey just might be the most famous plastic surgeon in America right now thanks to his show Dr.90210. However, the magazine stressed that he is NOT board certified for plastic surgery and apparently was sued by his sister for causing major damage to his brother during an operation that he was clearly not qualified for. I'm sure he would be a lot more careful now, but it is kind of scary.