Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kev07

Acne in my eyebrow!

I wondor if i'm doing something wrong, or is this just a phase =/

The same thnig happened to me a couple of weeks ago. It went away after a applying benzoyl peroxide.

Same here!

Several days ago I indulged on some chocolate and the day after the area between my eyebrows exploded with 4-5 pustules!

They all left brown marks, so now it looks like I have a unibrow or something.. :|

I wondor if i'm doing something wrong, or is this just a phase =/

The same thnig happened to me a couple of weeks ago. It went away after a applying benzoyl peroxide.

But won't that bleach your eyebrows? I've already accidentally bleached mine when I didn't think I was anywhere near my brows.

I've been using BP on my forhead for almost two years and some always gets on my eyebrows. They aren't bleached.IPB Image

Or maybe I just can't tell.

I used to get these when I plucked my eyebrows. Don't get them when I pluck anymore. ;) Strangely, they were very minor and only took about a day to go away. That area is very sensitive, so be careful!

I used to get these when I plucked my eyebrows. Don't get them when I pluck anymore. ;) Strangely, they were very minor and only took about a day to go away. That area is very sensitive, so be careful!

That sounds more like irritation or some type of ingrown than acne to me.

I get them all the time in my eyebrows....They really hurt and enver come to a head. BP only makes them go down a little bit. But boy do they hurt..... What are they? Are they cysts????