Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dragon10

WE JUST ALL SO HATE RED MARKS!!!!

Posted

Well not as much as big cysts and pimples but still!!!

We I got very close to the mirro liek 5 inches infront of the mirro my red marks dont look that bad!.. while standing a couple feet it looks awful =/

Posted

It really is horrible.. my goal in the beginning of the summer was to improve my red marks before school time.. before the mandatory school camping trip that's about a week long..

And now, 2+ months later, my red marks have not improved.. I feel so hopeless..

Posted

Actually.. if anything, my red marks have gotten MORE noticeable than they used to be! I just don't know what to do anymore.. my skin like doesn't heal.. I'll get the tiniest little pimple and it will stay sometimes for WEEKS.. and every single pimple leaves a red mark.. every one.. I have red marks that are probably a year old.. some I know for sure atleast 6+ and 8+ months.. I've tried a bunch of things.. my skin just doesn't freaking heal.. and school starts in 2 weeks.. I'm scared.. I'm even more scared of the school MANDATORY camping trip that is in a month.. Thank God I'm seeing a new docter on monday.. but still.. I just feel so extremely hopeless.. I don't think there is anything out there that will work for my skin..

Posted

have you tried peels marlena? jessner did lighten my marks a bit

Posted

have you tried peels marlena? jessner did lighten my marks a bit

I tried 2 glycolic acid peels.. but the second time I did it.. It badly burned the right side of my face.. and I only left it on for 2 minutes.. and it was 30% :/

What's a jessner peel?