Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cheechee

when people spend the night

I dont invite anyone to spend hte night over (and i miss that, i used to want everyone to say forever, istill do... besides this having bad skin thing)

But my parents do. My brotehrs that i havent seen in forever and his girlfriend are here now. Shes taking a shower and my brothers are outside

we were watching a movie but the whole time i was thinking "How am i going to be able to wash this makeup off with out them seeing me"

I got it done... in my sneaky ways

But the thing is, i dont want them to see my skin. Im confident, comfortable with who i am. Except my skin. Its as though once i stripp off hte makeup, its as if im stripping off my confidence (to them)

See, i like me, i cover up my skin cause i dont want to be judge for a temporary problem. But when you see someone take off the makeup and look vurrry differant, i guess itd make you think they arent as much as they seem

But i am, i like who i am.. still... I still think im pretty... Just with skin problems currently

I dont want the happy-confident chee chee image to go away. I want to keep it in their minds, when they think of me

any words?

Guest TylerD

Wow dont really have any extra words on that. Just that is exactly like me. I wear my makeup to a buddies house, and if I know I am going to crash the night there because I am too tired to go home, I will try and be very sneaky in washing my makeup off. Then I make extra sure to wake up in the morning before him to get my makeup off. But its exactly like you said, We dont like being judged on our skin. I cant wait for the day when we can all stop wearing makeup!!

Wow dont really have any extra words on that. Just that is exactly like me. I wear my makeup to a buddies house, and if I know I am going to crash the night there because I am too tired to go home, I will try and be very sneaky in washing my makeup off. Then I make extra sure to wake up in the morning before him to get my makeup off. But its exactly like you said, We dont like being judged on our skin. I cant wait for the day when we can all stop wearing makeup!!

:D:D Someone understands!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so sick of hearing "but you still look pretty without makeup!" doesnt matter.

Stripping it off and showing everyone is like saying "my confidence is fake"

No, its not. My confidence doesnt come from my looks (er at least not compeltely) it comes from who i am and what i know i can accomplish. and when i stripp away the makeup, it isnt taking any of that down the drain with the covergirl

Guest ThereIsHope

I don't invite people over and when I DO spend the night at someone's house, I just sleep with my make-up on. (horrible I know, but at least its mineral make-up and doesn't break me out) Sometimes i'll wake-up extra early before them and wash my face in the morning and reapply my make-up.

It sucks. :(

remember you're the only one who sees you taking off your confidence along with the makeup.. everyone else just sees you taking off the makeup.

how confident you appear to others is up to you, and only you, with or without makeup. its a choice you have. so why not be the confident cheechee you know you are without it.. you said yourself that your confidence is on the inside, let it show ;)

I don't invite people over and when I DO spend the night at someone's house, I just sleep with my make-up on. (horrible I know, but at least its mineral make-up and doesn't break me out) Sometimes i'll wake-up extra early before them and wash my face in the morning and reapply my make-up.

I did that, at first when i started with this whole mess. and i broke out even more. So now im fixing the mess i left myself. I swear, sometimes i just want to beat myself to the floor and throw me in the highway

whenever i have people sleep round mine, or i'm at a friends house, i also sleep with my makeup on! I know this is bad for my skin, but i dont like being makeupless infront of my friends who all have lovely skin! However, i do wash my face then put a lil bit of light powder on my skin so it doesnt get too cloggy when i sleep! But of lately, i have started not worrying about not wearing makeup in front of my friends coz we have fun and no one notices. lol if that makes sense!

I dont invite anyone to spend hte night over (and i miss that, i used to want everyone to say forever, istill do... besides this having bad skin thing)

But my parents do. My brotehrs that i havent seen in forever and his girlfriend are here now. Shes taking a shower and my brothers are outside

we were watching a movie but the whole time i was thinking "How am i going to be able to wash this makeup off with out them seeing me"

I got it done... in my sneaky ways

But the thing is, i dont want them to see my skin. Im confident, comfortable with who i am. Except my skin. Its as though once i stripp off hte makeup, its as if im stripping off my confidence (to them)

See, i like me, i cover up my skin cause i dont want to be judge for a temporary problem. But when you see someone take off the makeup and look vurrry differant, i guess itd make you think they arent as much as they seem

But i am, i like who i am.. still... I still think im pretty... Just with skin problems currently

I dont want the happy-confident chee chee image to go away. I want to keep it in their minds, when they think of me

any words?

Just be happy you can use make up, how do you think it is for us guys? with no way of covering it up when we break out..

Just be happy you can use make up, how do you think it is for us guys? with no way of covering it up when we break out..

I know some guys are uncomfortable with the idea of using makeup, but I don't think there's anything wrong with a guy using foundation or concealer to hide blemishes or red marks. Nothing wrong with trying to hide some flaws.

But anywho..

When people stay over, I sleep with my foundation on. :( Terrible, I know, but I'm too embarassed of all the red marks underneath to go without foundation.

whenever i have people sleep round mine, or i'm at a friends house, i also sleep with my makeup on! I know this is bad for my skin, but i dont like being makeupless infront of my friends who all have lovely skin! However, i do wash my face then put a lil bit of light powder on my skin so it doesnt get too cloggy when i sleep! But of lately, i have started not worrying about not wearing makeup in front of my friends coz we have fun and no one notices. lol if that makes sense!

what r u talking about i looked at your gallery and thers nothing wrong with your skin. some people over exagerate how bad their acne is and its annoys me cause mines is shit and 10 times worse than most peoples.

what r u talking about i looked at your gallery and thers nothing wrong with your skin. some people over exagerate how bad their acne is and its annoys me cause mines is shit and 10 times worse than most peoples.

seriosuly, my skin is an absolute mess. My pictures dont show my skin as bad as it really is. Honestly if u saw me now, sitting here with no make-up, you'd understand how bad my skin really is. I'm not exaggerating at all! Sorry if i annoyed you, but i really do have bad skin! Scarred and spotty!

acne is acne and no acne looks good, even very little acne. its just as simple as that.

when i would stay at a friends house, i would just do the regimen. I would excuse myself to wash my face and put on the cleanser, and then apply the BP, and then while we would be watching a movie or something i would just apply the moisturizer right there. I just kept it discreet and didnt act like i was doing anything important.

Guest TylerD

accutane helps

lol.

The god of all acne knowledge.

There no bullshit there just

ACCUTANE WORKS LOL.

hahaha

It sure does, however its been a year since ive been off and am slowly getting tiny little ones. They usually clear up within a day or 2 but still makin me nervous. Oh well fuck it if I break out , my doc said she will put me right back on again Booooya!!

Guest chipmunk_spunk

accutane helps

lol.

ACCUTANE WORKS LOL.

hahaha

:lol: good to see you on this side Nick.

I do the same thing. My step-mom is staying at my house currently, and she's got perfect skin. So I'm real self-concious around her. I feel totally ugly whenever I look at her and how 99% clear she is(she has freckles, but that's nothin compared to acne). There was a time when I caught her wandering eyes on my face, and then I rushed to the bathroom to find that my make-up didn't cover all of red marks properly. so i felt real embarrassed. I don't want her seeing me without my make-up, so I wake-up extra early to use the bathroom(to wash my face) and then literally run from the bathroom to my room where I can apply my make-up w/o her seeing me. And I make sure to apply the concealer REAL good so I don't have to worry about my red marks.

remember you're the only one who sees you taking off your confidence along with the makeup.. everyone else just sees you taking off the makeup.

how confident you appear to others is up to you, and only you, with or without makeup. its a choice you have. so why not be the confident cheechee you know you are without it.. you said yourself that your confidence is on the inside, let it show ;)

No i think people really do see your confidence stripp away

I had a friend whose mother was BEAUTIFUL. so pretty. But when i spent the night, her mom took off her makeup and came into the kicken and i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frightened, i was in shock. She literally reminded me of that movie "monster"

I was looking at her and thinking. wow, this is sscrewed up. Shes nothing what she seemed

and people will see that, with my skin. My skin is like the belly of my emotions, just a little poke and it hurts

Guest ThereIsHope
I had a friend whose mother was BEAUTIFUL. so pretty. But when i spent the night, her mom took off her makeup and came into the kicken and i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frightened, i was in shock. She literally reminded me of that movie "monster"

I was looking at her and thinking. wow, this is sscrewed up. Shes nothing what she seemed

and people will see that, with my skin. My skin is like the belly of my emotions, just a little poke and it hurts

lol thats how I feel about myself with make-up.

with make-up=pretty darn good lookin'

without=michael jackson as a zombie in the "thriller" video

I've been to three house parties in the last two weeks where I have slept over. I just didn't wash make-up off. Two of those nights I stayed awake all night anyway - so i didnt sleep. Not washing my makeup off doesnt break me out at all. I only wear a powder mineral makeup so it doesnt clog my pores at all.

A friend stayed at mine saturday night. I was a little worried about him seeing my skin w/o make-up. But it was only him that was going to see it so I just washed off my makeup before we went to bed and we stayed up and chatted for another 3 hours and I wasnt bothered about my skin at all!

accutane helps

lol.

ACCUTANE WORKS LOL.

hahaha

an exact quote from my derm

"there is a 1 in 2 chance that accutane will work for you and you will not need to go on a second round, if you do go on a second round however the odds are the same"

this kinda bummed me out but accutane still is the best of the best.