Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SMACK.

Does Dans BP....

Really work? A couple people already recommended it to me but i'm not sure...i'm used to using something stronger like 10%..how's it been working on your skin from a scale from a 1 to a 10 and tell me any problems you've had with it. Thanks everyone :)

Really work? A couple people already recommended it to me but i'm not sure...i'm used to using something stronger like 10%..how's it been working on your skin from a scale from a 1 to a 10 and tell me any problems you've had with it. Thanks everyone :)

Hello,

For me it works well, but I have mild acne. I like it better than other BPs because it is not as drying as 10 percent or 5 percent, and is easier to rub in.

regards

10% bp gel works very well but can be drying. I like Zapzyt in the 10% types. Dan's gel does a pretty good job for only 2.5%. The secret though is to use a lot of it to make up for the lower percentage.

I have tried the 10% bps, and I like Dan's the most out of any BP product out there.

The difference is that Dan set out to make a great product, not to make a ton of money. What you get for your dollar is huge with Dan's stuff, even after factoring S&H.

Dan's BP can be drying, but so can any BP. I have heard that it can stain clothes, but I have never had this happen to me. If you do not moisturize properly, it will likely cause irritation and flakes. Everyone is different though. Oh, and avoid the sun / wear sunscreen. BP lessens your resistance to UV.

when reading about teh users who have tried EVERYTHING like differin, retin A, ect ect including every BP cream/gel/wash they seem to recommend dans gel highly.

even people who said that BP hasnt worked for them, but tried Dan's BP Gel anyway, came back and said how good it was.

i would try it, plus in reality 10% BP us for really bad acne or chest/back acne.

Ive tried almost every BP product out there.

The bp gel is the cheapest and of the highest quality. Without a doubt best on the market so far.

10% bp is to high, that can cause more outbreaks than it can stop

10% is overkill

if used on face its jus gonna dry u out and cause irritation

and irritation = acne

think about wen u wear a tight hat, it rubs on your forehead,

then you get some spots there in a few days.

thats how acne works.

being gentle works best.

dans BP is gentle yet effective and thats why its so highly recommended