Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest blackheadben

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid foundation

Guest blackheadben

I really like this foundation. It is a bit pricey for a drugstore brand but is so worth it. It goes on so light that even if you were to put on too much by mistake, it wouldn't look that cakey. It looks smooth all day long and stays put if I set it w/ my loose powder in the morning. It actually seems to look better at the end of the day rather than the long lasting foundations do.

The only con I can think of is that it can make the BP flake just a little (never had a makeup do that before since I do wear liberal moisturizer, but oh well!! :wacko: ) but the little miniscule flakes are brushed away when you put your powder on.

I really recommend this foundation if you are looking for a new one. It is a little more expensive than, say, covergirl or maybelline, for example; it works so much better though!

Guest blackheadben

no one cares, huh? <<sniff>>

wow, thanks that sounds good lol I might try it cuz I needed a good foundation but I have been using powder lately, tell me is that the one with SA in it?

Guest blackheadben

no, the one w/ the SA is...well, I don't know it's name. The healthy skin foundation has pro-retinol, I think. I am not sure. It is just really great over all! It says it will improve your skin, but I think that is just a gimmick. It does, however, work really great.

Guest Sincerely_Me

Yeah, Neutrogena has pretty good foundations even though I know a lot of people who absolutely hate it. Neutrogena never once looked cakey on my skin, covered well, and matched perfectly. They're Skin Clearing line is great too.