Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-terry-

Initial Breakout on Dan's BP vs Accutane

I'm well aware that there's a high possibility for an initial breakout. I've had two nightmare hellish experiences back when I first started using Accutane. It just completedly dominated my whole forehead, I've had hundreds of zits. Accutane's initial breakout stop about 2 months after, but it took me over a year for my skins to heal. It did left some scars, but it's not too visible.

I'm wondering if Dan's BP initial breakout will be as bad or it will be quite similiar to normal breakout? I do understand that it's different on most people, but I'd love to hear about your initial breakout experience. I'm also hoping there might be others who did used Accutane in the past and now using Dan's BP.

Thank you everyone in advance :).

well with all benzoyl peoxide treatments, you get an initial breakout, however with the CSR gel, its produced with smalled particles of BP which apprently help clear the skin up quicker.

an initial breakout should be fairly the same as an normal breakout, but with the CSR gel, you can control and get clear of acne quicker.

i never got an initial breakout, i just kept getting pimples up until i finally started seeing improvement. there isnt a guaranteed initial breakout, you might not even get a breakout at all.