Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

I feel extremely sad today

awww.. how come?

Its just one of those days.. I miss my mom a lot and wish I still lived with her.. and I miss my little brother and my dad. I'm homesick for the past I guess you could say too lol

awww.. how come?

Its just one of those days.. I miss my mom a lot and wish I still lived with her.. and I miss my little brother and my dad. I'm homesick for the past I guess you could say too lol

aw i'm very sorry to hear that... i can relate... my dad has been gone on business for over 2 years now, and i miss him very much. Try to cheer up lol rent a movie and eat something yummy! LOL

awww.. how come?

aw i'm very sorry to hear that... i can relate... my dad has been gone on business for over 2 years now, and i miss him very much. Try to cheer up lol rent a movie and eat something yummy! LOL

hehe thank you... A movie sounds excellent right now actually

Guest TylerD

Awwwe ({)

Edit: Dammit no Hug symbol like msn!!! Well anyways you get what I was trying to do :)

Awwwe ({)

Edit: Dammit no Hug symbol like msn!!! Well anyways you get what I was trying to do :)

awww thank you! <3

I feel a tad bit better now :). I just called my dad and had a long convo with him and he was super happy I called him for once.

why don't you live with them , mandy? :comfort: cheer up!

Thank you dearie! Well, my mom moved a couple hours away with my brother to live with her fiance.. and I didn't want to switch schools and move again (i've moved so much lol).. and my dad is a truck driver so he is always gone.

awww.. how come?

You will be ok babe.

We all have times of lonelyness that we want to give into and go back home, sometimes just gotta take it on the chin.

Jus focuss on what u need to do to achieve what u want to do and u will be fine.

Keep ya chin up

xxx

awww.. how come?

You will be ok babe.

We all have times of lonelyness that we want to give into and go back home, sometimes just gotta take it on the chin.

Jus focuss on what u need to do to achieve what u want to do and u will be fine.

Keep ya chin up

xxx

Thank youu <33

Guest Michael Jackson

aww Mandy, :comfort: I hope you cheer up. Your mom from what you've told me of her sounds like an awesome lady. Not being able to see those who you want to be able to see is hard. I hope you wll be able to feel better.

Guest yoyoma

:(

Join the club.

I don't feel sad actually..more like pissed and depressed.

Guest TylerD

Awwwe dont be sad guys :( ..... chin up :)

I was really depressed yesterday, and kind of cranky earlier this morning, but I decided to go through a 7-8 hour session of retail therapy (also known as shopping), and now I'm pretty happy. :D Then again, I just had 4 popsicle sticks, so yeah...