Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ivorysoapgirl

pressed powder and blush question

I would like advice on the best powder foundation to cover a few red clusters of pimples that I have on either side of my cheeks. I am currently using cover girl pressed powder and an almay concealing stick. Sometimes I do a good job, but other times I just look like I have makeup caked on top of a cluster of pimples (not the look I am going for). Also, I thought of using blush since I am paling out my skin so much with the pound of caked up powder. I thought this may help conceal the white blotches of coverup. Yet, I don't want to add to the problem and cause even more zits. Any advice? Also, I have sensitive skin.

Thanks!

Try mineral makeup!!! there are many brands to choose from such as Bare escentuals, everyday minerals, physicians formula... and much more. good luck

I cant really help you with the powder but... the best blush I have ever used was Jane in Blushing Petal... Generic brand, only a couple bucks, but it has the most wonderful texture and color... makeupalley.com had raving reviews on it, and people said it was just as good as MAC blush. I love it lol

Guest blackheadben

don't use powder for coverage, unless it is explicitly called a powder foundation. if it is just plan powder, it will really look cakey if you use enough to cover.