Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey!

i was just wondering if anyone here uses clay masks on a regular bases? i have mild acne and i have used them in the past and they work wonders for my skin! makes it smooth and calms any redness! my mum bought me some more today and im gona use one tonight lol!

for those of you who use clay masks, what are your experiences? good/bad results?

laura x

Guest papillon

Hi Laura.

I try to use clay masks as many times as possible since I'm on the oily side now (thanks to Retin-A). I use St. Ives Firming Clay Mask/Olay blue clay mask/Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask. They are all really great masks. I haven't had any bad experiences with clay masks. The masks seem to draw oil and shrink your pores. Doesn't do anything for red marks though.

I absolutely love, love, love, Queen helene's mint julep masque.. i haven't used it in a while beacause i'm trying to clear my skin before i add something else into my regimen.. but it does work very well. If my skin was really oily i would leave it on over-night, it worked wonders.