Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've visited a couple dermatologists since i was 13 or 14 just recently i saw one 4 months ago and she reccomend diferin to me. But i am kind of past the stage of getting constant pimples everywhere. I am 17 years old and i get maybe 1 or 2 new pimples a week. But what really bothers me the most is my dark spots on my face. They were A LOT worse when i was younger but they kind of cleared up now..but i still feel UGLY without makeup when i go out in public. I have been using DDF benzol peroxide 10% for a year and i really loved it because the sulfur would dry up any new pimples i would get. But for some reason they took it off the market and i'm stuck. I got this product called New Twist that is a chocolate clay like mask i wear at night with 5% benzol peroxide but i can only get it in Florida and i'm in Europe right now and i ran out of that stuff. So now i am looking for something SAFE to purchase online that will keep helping clear up my acne & my dark spot/scar marks. I tried Hydroquinone from Proactiv and i just got little red bumps everywhere on my skin. I HATE PROACTIV. So i was wondering if youo guys could help me decide whether i should use more benzol peroxide prouducts or a product with Glycolic Acid. I've never tried Glycolic Acid before so..iduno.

Thanks everyone.

have you tried Retin-A? I hear its good with the leftover stuff. Im using Tazorac and it seems to help. Some oral medication can get down deep and take care of scaring as well.

have you tried Retin-A? I hear its good with the leftover stuff. Im using Tazorac and it seems to help. Some oral medication can get down deep and take care of scaring as well.

I havn't tried Retin-A yet. I'm really scared because everytime i switch to a differen't acne medication my face breaks out really bad. I tried a test tube of Tazorac once and i broke out pretty bad with big zits. I'm sure it works though if i kept using it but i'm too self concious to walk around with pussing zits ya know. What do you reccomend for oral med?