Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spottystarlet

Quest for clear skin with B5

my 2nd jar has finished and I am still havin crazy breakouts and I am so broke (fun part of being a student!) that I cant afford to spend more money on B5..so Im very sad to say I am leaving B5 alone for now..but on a better note my NEW GP is so fabulous! He is so nice and caring unlike my other granny GPs who think that acne is just a cosmetic thing that no one should go to the drs about...

anyway he said my acne was quite moderate (even after almost 6 weeks of B5) and that I need to sort it out on account on the scarring..so he gave me some antibiotics (didnt want to go back on these but I feel like Im letting my skin scar cos of my stubborness) and a new topical with more antibiotics and I feel positive at the moment..I ill take B5 though as a supplement with vit c and B complex but not as my acne treatment

some advice for ppl with acne but not doing anything about it..pls address it asap and use your GP and derm and sort it out cos if not, you could be left with scars that take forever to treat and its just not worth it....words of wisdom from a 10 year acne sufferer :cool: ...