Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, heres a long story, i'll try and make it short, I appreciate it if you read it all and give some feed back on this situation and your take on things like this, and how you'd react.. here goes..

I have a good friend, and he's in the middle of me and kids I dont like. Theres these few kids I really dont like, and they dont like me, but they like my good friend so he talks to them, and they talk to him, and thats how I know whats going on with them and they know whats going on with me, 1 perfect word for my friend, is the media lol. And as you know, here in NY, the media is the worst thing, anyway back to my friend and these kids I dont like in a bit, heres the story..

Monday night around midnight me and this friend were on the train coming home. As I was riding the train, I was very tired and I was in a bad mood. I felt really down and worthless, I just wasn't happy at all, I guess bad mood swing. I also had a feeling of people giving me shit for no reason, but little did I know that my night wasn't almost over. As soon as me and my friend get off the train, we're walkin home, im in a bad mood and i was jus walkin wit my head down, when all of a sudden for no reason a car drives by and throws an egg out at us. How ironic, im feelin like shit, and then for no reason at all I get hit with an egg, I have egg shit all over me, I had my expensive chain on, it was full of egg shit, the egg splattered all over my friend, good thing I wasn't wearing my yankee hat that night (one of the most important items to me) because it would of been ruined, and the thought of that just gets me angry. For no reason I get hit with an egg. I dont do anything to anybody, after all the shit I went through I dont need this I had enough tough luck, i never start trouble with anyone, I dont even think its cool doing that. Funny thing is, alot of times cars drive by and yell stuff out at us, so sunday night a car for like the 10000th time yelled something out as they were driving by, so I told my friend "you know 1 day I bet you someone throws something at us as they drive by" my friend was like no way wont happen, then the next night it happens to us, how ironic!!

So after the egg hits me, Im standing there stunend for a couple seconds, I look and see the car speed away, then I saw it turn down a road that leads to my neighborhood, so I got mad pist and told my friend Its someone who lives near us, and I ran back to the neighborhood, hoping to find the car who did it. My friend didn't wanna do much so I ran and left him. So now its alil past midnight, im walking around the neighborhood pist off, walkin with a pist off look on my face, im kinda hoping I see the car and kinda walking around to kinda cool off and not go home right away, plus I wanted to make sure my mom is asleep when I get home so I dont have to hear her complaining and gettin worried.

So im walkin around feelin like complete shit, when all of a sudden a cop comes up to me and says "what are you doin walkin around this late? You look suspicious, get up against the fence". So I co-operate and get up against the fence, I was feelin uncomfortable, then the cop throws me into the fence, starts searchin me, takes out my wallet, I got mad cause I felt like a criminal even though I didn'tdo anything, so I started yellin at the cop that I didn'tdo anything, and I was even aboutta resist him. The cop got mad (he was probably freaked out by me, so when I got mad he got all tense) and he went nuts on me and starts screaming at me. I really just froze right after that, is this really happening, I'm just walkin home, now Iget hit with an egg for no reason, and theres a cop here pretty much acting like he's gonna arrest me, when I did nothing!!

So finally I just calmed down, the cops askin me a million questions, finally he starts bein nice, he asks for my ID, ran it through his computer, saw I have a clean record, and he lectured me on how he's lookin out for me and told me to go home.

So now im pist as hell, and the next day I was pist, I even brought a baseball wit me the next night I went out, hoping a car would drive by and pull that shit again so I could put a baseball through their window, funny thing, a car pulled up to us the next night out, and i just stared em down with the thought in my head saying do something cause tonight im not having it, but luckily they drove off without trouble..

Now tonight, my friend calls me, tells me the kids that threw the egg at us happened to be the kids I dont like,(he found out from a friend of theirs, the friend told them they were doin that the other night and they by coincidence hit us) it was a big coincidence. These assholes were driving around throwing eggs at people, and they just happened to by coincidence throw one at me and my friend (which I beleive cause they like my friend so they wouldn't of done it if they knew it was us, plus how would they know we're and when we'd be at that time)

Now I dont condone trouble, I dont fight over things easily, and i learned that its good to not get involved with bullshit and to just move on, I like to conduct myself as bein responsible and mature, but im just soo mad right now, me and my friend talked about goin out tomorrow night and fuckin with the kids car at night, or just doin something back to them. I wanna get them back so bad cause im just pissed off, that i went through alot, and then for no reason I have to get hit wit an egg and nearly get arrested while these kids see it as a joke. I wanna go do somethin to them soo bad tomorrow night, I owe it to myself to stand up for myself after that night.

im debating over whether im gonna do it or not, but I know im atleast gonna have a man to man talk with these guys next time I them, im not gonna start a fight, but im gonna get in someones face and tell them off badly and pretty much make em wanna fight me and then I sure as hell aint backin down. I think about this all as a test from fate/destiny, a test of whether I can let someone get under my skin or not, whether I can keep my cool or not, also its not the best idea to get involved in shit right now, but my anger over the situation just wants to make me do something.

But im not a fighter type, I dont start fights or condone it, but if I dont do anything to get my revenge, im gonna atleast man up and tell them off, their either gonna get told off and set straight and feel embarrased, or their gonna try and start a fight wit me over anger after what i tell them, and if they wanna do that, im greatful for it.

Sorry for the long thread, whats your take on this, and how would you act in a situation like this, and how have you ever acted in a situation like this? I mean if someone did something stupid to me, fine, im gonna let it go I dont care, if they would of drove by and threw a water ballon at me or something or yelled something out, fine i dont care im gonna move on, but i got shit all over my chain (i still haven't wahsed it, im a bit weary of puttin it in water) and I had to be interrogated by a cop and nearly arrested for no reason.

well.. You know... id say go for revenge...

Whenever i do somthing the "telling me off" part is the best, cause its funny as hell

Kick their ass if you want them to really be embarassed..bring a bat

and duck tape...

maybe even go so far as to get their car keys and lock them in their own trunk :clap:

I swear, telling people off is like the grand ol end. Its the best part, cause you know you got to them.

imho, (and I'm sure many people will disagree) ... your best option is to do nothing physical/vicious. I think you are right in voicing your opinion on their actions - but try doing so as an adult.

If you can learn to control yourself and behave like a mature and responsible person, even in hard situations - it will undoubtedly pay off for you as you grow through life.

Be the better person, and know that if you can handle a situation like this maturely - you are on the path to growing into a wonderful man.... And also know, that the guys that are driving around egging people are walking the opposite direction as you.

Your 'revenge' will come at your 15 year highschool reunion. Those that learned self-control and how to handle themselves appropriately/maturely will be far more successful than those that didn't.

good luck!

~Becca

imho, (and I'm sure many people will disagree) ... your best option is to do nothing physical/vicious. I think you are right in voicing your opinion on their actions - but try doing so as an adult.

If you can learn to control yourself and behave like a mature and responsible person, even in hard situations - it will undoubtedly pay off for you as you grow through life.

Be the better person, and know that if you can handle a situation like this maturely - you are on the path to growing into a wonderful man.... And also know, that the guys that are driving around egging people are walking the opposite direction as you.

Your 'revenge' will come at your 15 year highschool reunion. Those that learned self-control and how to handle themselves appropriately/maturely will be far more successful than those that didn't.

good luck!

~Becca

lame

people who act like fuckwits need to learn QUICKLY that it isnt right to act like one

I would say a good verbal telling off might be in good order.

But I would also agree with Becca that physical violence might lead to bigger problems.

"Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em," kind of thing.

you should egg their home while theyre all there and when someone walks out to talk to you dont say a word and when he gets close enough deck him in the face

and scream "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!'

and start chasing and beating down the rest of them

fuck that i would beat their ass or mess with their car even though they didnt know it was you they dont need to be doing that kind of stuff to people and you need to let them know that shit is gay and plus just having a cop stop you and go ape shit is gay its happend to me a million times and that alone is enough to make me mad so i think u should do somthing about it but nothing serious but just to teach them that throwing eggs and stuff is deff a thing you shouldnt do

im just saying dont mess with them cus ur pissed about that cop make sure ur doing it cus they threw those eggs

K kid, firstly, you sound really soft in your entire story. You wont do anything to begin with, trust me, by the way you ranted on about your little stupid problem I know people like you and they are always the people who get robbed or punked. but anyways if you really want to get revenge this is the only way.

its not how strong they are, its all about intell. You gota get close to one of their bitches or something. Figure out where they will be at a certain time, say for example the movies. and make sure u have a bandana or a ski mask, bring 2 friends both with bats. Keep one in ur car outside the parking lot but around the street. Then wait for them to leave the movies. a couple hits, take their wallets, and leave. You wont get in trouble because they will have no evidence that it was even you.

Yelling in someones face? if you do that I hope you get punched in the face for being soft.

Oh ya, and you asked advice from strangers on a message board, actually hoping to sway your views on your own problems, which means you wont do anything to begin with. lol

ez

If you get revenge, then that will be their punishment. If you let God do it, they'll get it 7x worse.

i honestly don't know. if i knew they were all alone and didn't have any back-up from friends and stuff i'd at least give them a bloody nose. but if they can kick your ass or get someone else too i'd realli just lay off the fighting and pull tha same egg shit on them. you gotta be careful in these situations cause it can escalate into sum crazy ass fight with like way more people than just you and those guys.

and the cops have been searching me for no reason ever since gr 7. i used to go 2 my friends house and his parents were loose so we'd leave at like 2am to buy candy or a slurpee at 7/11 (gay yes i know) and right before my acne it was cause they'd come and crash a party. although that only happened once.

yea and do what bubz said, make sure they don't know it was you, and that you fuck them up pretty bad if you actualy do anything.

Yeah, if you "get back at them" that's basically like stooping down to their level. Just don't do anything but ignore them. If you start a fight or whatever that'll just lead to more chaos.

*typical bloody woman response*

K kid, firstly, you sound really soft in your entire story. You wont do anything to begin with, trust me, by the way you ranted on about your little stupid problem I know people like you and they are always the people who get robbed or punked. but anyways if you really want to get revenge this is the only way.

its not how strong they are, its all about intell. You gota get close to one of their bitches or something. Figure out where they will be at a certain time, say for example the movies. and make sure u have a bandana or a ski mask, bring 2 friends both with bats. Keep one in ur car outside the parking lot but around the street. Then wait for them to leave the movies. a couple hits, take their wallets, and leave. You wont get in trouble because they will have no evidence that it was even you.

Yelling in someones face? if you do that I hope you get punched in the face for being soft.

Oh ya, and you asked advice from strangers on a message board, actually hoping to sway your views on your own problems, which means you wont do anything to begin with. lol

ez

Yea im pretty soft.. But I've been in situations like this before where I've done something back and got somebody back pretty good in the past when I was younger, im just thinking of whether I should go back to my old days now. I never said I was gonna beat anybody up or anything like that, I said if I dont seek revenge I'll have a "talk" with them.. I never said I was gonna scream in anybodies face. And no they wouldn't just punch me in the face or mug me, if they attacked me, i'd love it, whenever someone is a real prick or really pisses me off, I love making them come at me with everything they got. I'd pretty much make him wanna beat me up badly, and when he comes at me with everything he's got, then I'll drop him. And in all honestly, your right, im the biggest softee there is, I took ALOT of bullshit in life. But in situations where someone crosses the line, I'm not a softee anymore.. I've dealt with kids like this before.. Its not a question of whether im afraid to do something or not, Its about im not really a kid anymore, so consequences will be harder if I get caught. What Im thinking of doin is really damaging to their car (Lexus), so I knowing my luck I dont wanna get caught or anything, because an arrest record would disqualify me from the city jobs im going for (thats a fact).. I dont know if I should risk it at this point in life..But thanx for the reply I appreciate it.

Guest brian.

it's just not worth it. imagine if you get caught roughing up his car and you lose the opportunity to become a firefighter?

well just because you started this thread they might be able to use this in court lmao. lol iuno unlikely they'l find it but u can never be too cautious :D ?

well i still say do something about it (easier said than done tho) but you don't have to. the only time you gotta do it is if they do it again :| , then you just lose it and snapp on dem wit everything you got

Im a bit like u, ive got a temper, but i dont act on it. But in this case, I would egg his car and graffiti tag it.

I got an explosive temper and if someone got egg all over my expensive chain, I know I'd want revenge. Egg their car, bust their tail-lights, just do something. It'll make you feel better....just don't get caught. :razz:

MAN SHIT IMA G, IF I HAD A FUCKED UP NITE LIKE DAT I WOULDA ENDED UP POPPIN A CAP UP SOMEONE ASS AND THATS ON URTHANG, LIKE 2PAC SAID BEHIND EVERY DARK NIGHT IS A BRIGHTER DAY

i'd just chill out and think things over, fighting never solves anything really

just wash your chain up and say to yourself your better then those immature people and won't let them get to you

let it go man.

oh yeah you have your whole future ahead of you, don't do something that you'll maybe regret like hitting them with a baseball bat

but all in all, it's your decision ..............if your mature you'll make the right decision

best wishes man