Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onestyle

Moisturizer

Okay, so ive got my Cleanser and BP (both are Neutrogena), u can see in this thread: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=111336

I dont know which moisturizer to get, i live in Hong Kong so i have limited access, i asked around for Eucerin products but they dont have any, i have access to alot of products by Neutrogena, Nivea, Clean & Clear. Theres many other products, i just need to check.

I need help choosing which moisturizer i need. Anything i should look out for when im searching for it in the shops?

Since you have Neutrogena products there, you might consider the Neutrogena oil-free, or for Sensitive Skin, or for Combination Skin.

i would suggest the moisturizer in my sig, because it has SPF 15 and AHA so it will help reduce red marks and fade them. Its a bit harsh at first, with a bit of stinging, but you do in fact get used to it.

just a note, i would really switch BP products if i were you, youd save SO much money by switching to dans BP gel. also, his stuff is a lot better.

Okay, so i went to the store and found these 4 moisturizers, please tell me which one i should buy:

Neutrogena Moisture w/ SPF 15:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Neutrogena Moisture Defense Lotion w/ SPF 15:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

And BTW, they DID NOT have any of these (that went by the EXACT name):

Neutrogena Oil-Free w/ SPF 15

Neutrogena Healthy Skin w/ SPF 15

Neutrogena Healthy Face Lotion

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion

Neutrogena Moisture Oil Free Formula w/ SPF 15

^So i figured that the 2 products from the pictures are just RENAMED but are basically the same as an American product.

I would go with the Neutrogena Moisture Defense Lotion spf 15. It is the only one that state's both "oil-free" and "non-comedogenic" on the lable.

Or there are these 2 Cetaphil moisturizers:

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream with NO SPF:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion with NO SPF:

IPB Image

IPB Image

or should i stick with one of two of those Neutrogena moisturizers i just posted?

I'd go with either the Neutrogena one I mentioned above, or that second Cetaphil.

p.s. I just had a little chuckle when I realized you've taken these pics while at the store, lol. Did anyone look at you strangely for taking pics of products?

I'd go with either the Neutrogena one I mentioned above, or that second Cetaphil.

p.s. I just had a little chuckle when I realized you've taken these pics while at the store, lol. Did anyone look at you strangely for taking pics of products?

I think in Japan taking pictures of anything and everything is normal. :)

LOL, i had to take the photos QUICKLY to avoid a kind of embarrasment. Turned out no one probaly even saw me taking the pics, except the salespeople who allowed me to take the pics. So I will be getting the Neutrogena Moisture Defense Lotion w/ SPF 15.

P.S. I live in Hong Kong.

IPB Image