Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was suppose to "not" be in town. because i didnt want to see some of my old friends cause of the redmarks i have... and guess what , i bumped into them in a mall with my cousin. so fuking busted.

GAWD I FEEL LIKE SHIT. i tried to run , or say stuff like i dont know u , busted. damn. :wall::wall:

fuck em

why, they didn't do anything wrong. I can't understand why they would be pissed and i'm sure if you told em the truth they would understand. I wouldn't say fuck em though cause after all its not their fault he feels crappy and i can understand why u would, i'm just saying you can't be mad at ur freinds.

Guest TylerD

I would seriously doubt your friends would care about a few red marks.

thats happened to me a few times, so i can relate. I would have a day where i looked especially bad, and i just wanted to hang out at home and stuff, but i would have to go somewhere to get something, and when i got there, i would see someone i know, and id have to try and avoid them. its not fun.

fuck em

Why? I hate friends who lie so I think the creator of the thread should be happy if his friends don't say fuck him.

why, they didn't do anything wrong. I can't understand why they would be pissed and i'm sure if you told em the truth they would understand. I wouldn't say fuck em though cause after all its not their fault he feels crappy and i can understand why u would, i'm just saying you can't be mad at ur freinds.

Happens to me all the time.

"Just come out, come on you're a man, don't have be so bothered about your appearance!"

Well, fuck you. You never had and will probably never have inflammatory ACNE that covers 3/4 of your fucking face !

i am happy to have friend that would want me to come out

you should be grateful, there are some people out there who coudlnt care less, cuz there are people who WOULDNT WANT you to come out because of your appearance.

fuck you isnt the answer to everything. In fact, its the answer to pretty much nothing.

I was suppose to "not" be in town. because i didnt want to see some of my old friends cause of the redmarks i have... and guess what , i bumped into them in a mall with my cousin. so fuking busted.

GAWD I FEEL LIKE SHIT. i tried to run , or say stuff like i dont know u , busted. damn. :wall::wall:

ahaha that's why you shouldn't lie tsk tsk tsk