Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HELP =(

Hi has anyone had success with removing pigmentation? Plz advise if u have. Cant' afford to waste any more $. :(

i normally use hydroquinone for brownness. but i did havea jessners peel, which was pretty good at decreasing the brownness/redness. youll have to buyit online and do it yourself b/c its pricey at the derm (at least 150). dont know if the peel will work for you, but id def try the hydroquinone first b/c its pretty cheap online if you do a good search for prices.

i cant waste anymore money too :(

thx ..Ive read that hydroquinone can have worse effect on ppl with olive skin.. Ive tried jessner...the pigmentation dissapeared for 3 days then returned even darker than b4.(was very cautious about exposure to sun &sunscreen etc.)Even the thickest makeup made to cover birthmarks and tattoos doesnt completly hide it..as well as havin acne...putting no makeup is a looong process lol.

ps. Not taking the pill or other drugs..and have always worn sunscreen b4 pigmention dev.

:doh:

Try Proactiv skin lightening lotion.

Hi i have tan skin and i used Proactiv lightening lotion and i would not reccomend it. I have been using DDF benzol peroxide 10% with sulfur and then i stopped using it for awhile and used the Lightening lotion and at first for a couple days my skin was almost looking clear! but then i got these itchy little tiny red pimples everywhere on my face and it took me a month to get it away. I used benzol peroxide again to dry them out and my spots are still there. :(