Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dalton974

breakin out again

i know theres an initial breakout, but im on week 4, i thought i already ahd the breakout, but then i break out again, is this normal? before i didnt have any acne on my chin or my neck, now i got it on neck, chin, and forehead really bad, what should i do?

It can seem like a rollercoaster ride for the first few months, so do hang in there and keep doing the CSR religiously. It takes awhile to break the cycle for some people, especially if your acne was persistent or more moderate than mild. Keep truckin'.

Just to be safe though, list your products and tell exactly HOW you use them.

hi

this is just how i was. don't stop no matter what. i am telling you! i asked the same question on here (with a different account) when i started just like you. and someone like me in my current position replied just how i am telling you now not to quit, and i listened and i was glad i didnt quit because my face currently is clearer than ever. so now i am the one to pass the message on: don't stop using it!

bye

i know theres an initial breakout, but im on week 4, i thought i already ahd the breakout, but then i break out again, is this normal? before i didnt have any acne on my chin or my neck, now i got it on neck, chin, and forehead really bad, what should i do?

I think it is perfectly normal, I have been on the regimen 15 days and my neck is also starting to break out (which it never did before!). :wall: But, I guess we can just stick with it.

Dalton974,

Your on week four and you now have acne on your forehead, chin, and neck "really bad". You never had this acne before.

An initial breakout is a zit or two. Did this acne start in one place then spread around your face? Is it coming in clusters? Does it look like a rash? Can you describe the acne you been getting better?

Go see your dermatologist. While I am not one, it sounds like you have developed Dan Acne, but more details would be needed to determine that.

Go see your dermatologist. While I am not one, it sounds like you have developed Dan Acne, but more details would be needed to determine that.

What the hell is Dan acne? :wall:

you dont need to see a derm. i got zits in spots i didnt get them before in either when i started using BP. I was getting breakouts through my third month. What you need, is patience and a work ethic to continue and just try not to worry about it. you could go see a derm, but i dont think you really need to.

What the hell is Dan acne? :wall:

Dan acne is a new breed of acne caused by Dan's BP gel. It is characterized but not limited to: small cluster-like bumps that can appear on the cheeks, forehead, chin, nose, and neck. Most have described them as resembling a rash, warts, or appearing "under the skin". They can spread and are difficult to get rid of.

Dan acne is usually developed in areas of the face that don't normally break-out but this isn't always the case. It can come at anytime, even after the gel has cleared the skin, sometimes as much as a year since starting the regimen.

all i do is :

put on cleanser real gently

wait 15 minutes and add BP real smooth and slowly

wait anotha 15 minutes and add moiusturizer gently

im not gonna quit the regimen, heard to many good things about it, ima give it a couple more months

and i never heard of "Dan acne", but im goin to the derm monday(my first ever appointment for a Derm)

i got the best Derm. at UAB so maybe that we'll help

You're gonna hear people coming in here saying that Dan's BP is "bringing out all the bad stuff so thats why you're breaking out." Which is ridiculous, dan's BP is aimed at KILLING p-acne in the initial stages of a pimple's development, not speeding up the process of current pimples.. *shaking my head*

Dan acne is a new breed of acne caused by Dan's BP gel. It is characterized but not limited to: small cluster-like bumps that can appear on the cheeks, forehead, chin, nose, and neck. Most have described them as resembling a rash, warts, or appearing "under the skin". They can spread and are difficult to get rid of.

Dan acne is usually developed in areas of the face that don't normally break-out but this isn't always the case. It can come at anytime, even after the gel has cleared the skin, sometimes as much as a year since starting the regimen.

That's the biggest load of BS ever.

Edit: lib245 is obviously a troll.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...=105746&hl=

the bumps are fading slowly, i think its because i never have used moisturizer, i started usin moisturizer yesterday, maybe i got bumps cause my face was dry but it didnt feel dry the last few weeks, so i dunno whats happenin, ima stick to usin the regimen for a couple more months