Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i currently use cetaphil gentle cleanser but it just feels like water to me. It doesn't have any sort of scrub feeling like those other invigorating scrubs. Can anyone recommend me another cleanser? Cetaphil doesnt even have any bp or salicycid acid.

Ya im the same as you, the cetaphil just feels like slapping on oil or water all over my face and I hate it. I like cleansers that make my face feel "clean" any suggestions?

I used Cetaphil (gentle cleanser) for a while but my face never felt "clean." I have tried Dan's CSR cleanser and Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin. Both are extremely gentle but actually seem to clean my face.

I have heard Purpose cleanser is also good. Check out the product ratings section of the site for other ideas, but if you are looking for something as gentle as Cetaphil go with Dan's or the Clean and Clear. Both are non-medicated are are great to use with the CSR!

Hope it helps! :)

CSR Gentle Cleanser is the best choice, all the others contain fragrance or alcohol, which can irritate the skin or cause more oil. I'd avoid anything else IMHO.

is neutrogena deep clean invigorating foaming scrub a cleanser? How often should i use this if this is like an add on since all i do is the 3 step method?

is neutrogena deep clean invigorating foaming scrub a cleanser? How often should i use this if this is like an add on since all i do is the 3 step method?

Is this the one? IPB Image

Here are the ingredients:

Water, Potassium Stearate, Glycerin, PEG-8, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Myristate, Potassium Laurate, Stearic Acid, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance.

The ingredients don't look too bad, but why the fragrance...when will these companies ever get it right? Order some CSR Gentle Cleanser now! I priced this @ Walgreen's for $6.99 for 6 oz, that's awfully high. The only thing with CSR is that the price is economical, but they absolutely rape you on shipping charges...but it is quick!

The best cleanser that I have found is Neutrogena Oil-Free acne wash with 2% BP. I have been using it for a couple of years and it always leaves my skin feeling clean without over-drying. The worst that I've used has to be Spectro Jel... it just feels like rubbing oily junk on your face and it made me break out very badly.