Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NotSerious

BP not drying?!

well i been on the regimen bout 4days now, i dont have dry skin at all quiet the opposite gone very oilly again! lol owell yea does any one share my experience in bp not being dry at all?

well at the moment im only using a third of a finger, slowly rampin it up, but im not dry nor itchy at all, just expected to experience itching and dryness! (obviously im happy i aint)

enjoy it! This is ideally how it should be, not being overly dry. Although you may experience the dryness as you work your way up to the full amount.

For the oilyness though you can consider blotting it off with oil-blotting sheets or a clean dry napkin. Works for me!

enjoy it! This is ideally how it should be, not being overly dry. Although you may experience the dryness as you work your way up to the full amount.

For the oilyness though you can consider blotting it off with oil-blotting sheets or a clean dry napkin. Works for me!

i couldn't agree more with brandy. i don't understand why i come on here day after day and see posts from newbies freaking out about tight, red, dry, itchy, flaky faces, after what... only 1 or 2 days sometimes? dan emphasizes it a million times in the instructions to start SLOWLY, yet people either don't seem to listen or don't care. anyway, all i have to say is, good for you: you paid attention to the instructions, and you're doing it right. and in a program where the name of the name is "less irritation," you'll do just fine. the oiliness may be frustrating initially, but as you slowly ramp up, i'm pretty sure it'll resolve itself (and turn into the dryness problem that the rest of us have to keep in check with our moisturizers... lol). anyway, you're on the right track -- hang in there! :clap: