Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alex 01

need your help!

Im currently on Proactiv, which im sure ur all familiar with.

Im just wondering instead of using the Proactiv 2.5% BP Cleanser/Scrub, can i replace it with the much more gentle, less harsh Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, while still using the Proactiv Toner and BP lotion.

would a cleanser with scrubing beads and 2.5% BP in it, used twice a day be more agressive and therefore more damaging to my skin than the Cetaphil gentle cleanser.

and can cetpahil be used with the proactiv toner and BP??

Im currently on Proactiv, which im sure ur all familiar with.

Im just wondering instead of using the Proactiv 2.5% BP Cleanser/Scrub, can i replace it with the much more gentle, less harsh Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, while still using the Proactiv Toner and BP lotion.

would a cleanser with scrubing beads and 2.5% BP in it, used twice a day be more agressive and therefore more damaging to my skin than the Cetaphil gentle cleanser.

and can cetpahil be used with the proactiv toner and BP??

The cleanser with scrubbing beads is definantly more harsh on your skin than Cetaphil. And you certainly can mix the products. Proactiv is just a BP product so you can use it like you'd use any other. I used to only use the toner and then store bought cleanser. If the lotion works for you then it is safe to use along with Cetaphil seeing as Cetaphil cleanser is soap and irritant free. Good luck.