Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Madworld

Breakouts when switching to BP Gel?

I've been using quinoderm for a good few months now. It's about to run out so I ordered 3 CSR BP gel as substitutes for quinoderm.

Now comes the question to those who switched BP before: Did you experience any breakout when you switched from your original cream/gel to CSR BP gel?

yes i did! reason being is because Dan's is so much better than any other out there, it's so much more effective, that it will get deep down to the root of your acne but of course cause break outs like any other brand would, but dan's absorbs so much more so it gets it all if that makes sense, don't worry, pretty soon you will have like no acne but only red marks (like me currently) and blackheads and things like AHA and salycylic acid can help that which is what im currently doing but still don't stop using the BP. bye

I've been using quinoderm for a good few months now. It's about to run out so I ordered 3 CSR BP gel as substitutes for quinoderm.

Now comes the question to those who switched BP before: Did you experience any breakout when you switched from your original cream/gel to CSR BP gel?

wat do u mean by its going to run out ... i m using it from long time .. why will it run out ?? i m in london