Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gregthegreat

PanOxyl 10% soap

i read that a couple of people have tried this and it works......

it obviously would bleach clothes and all if it was in contact with them, but if you just used it as soap, and dried off, would it actually bleach your clothes still?

I've used the soap for the past year (recently stopped because I started accutane).

I never had any problems with it bleaching my clothes...but I always used white towels, just in case it might bleach them.

I've used the soap for the past year (recently stopped because I started accutane).

I never had any problems with it bleaching my clothes...but I always used white towels, just in case it might bleach them.

thanks for replying! :)

that's good if it doesn't bleach clothes.....

now just one more little question: did it work for you?

When I was using it, I was also using 50mg doxycycline, and Brevoxyl-8 gel (benzoyl peroxide gel...and it DOES bleach clothing).

The combo kept me pretty clear, as long as I was diligent in using it...but I finally decided to go on Accutane to see if I could ditch all the other meds for good.

when i used the panoxyl i didnt see much of an improvement with my skin and i used it for about 6 months. it did bleach out a few of the colored towels so i recomend using a white towel. Also i never had any trouble with it bleaching out my clothes. although i usually wore a white t-shirt underneath my polo's. so that may be why. To give some advice ive just started using the head & shoulders treatment about 2 weeks ago and i am already seeing dramatic improvements.

thanks for the responses.

i went to CVS a couple of days ago and they didn't have it, so it looks like i won't get this stuff anyways.

so i guess it's down to Head and Shoulders or seasalt baths.

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

hm