Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Green_Vegetable_Man

Energy from sunlight and water-no food?

What is it with you and HRM? Do you worship him or something? The guy looks hideous. His system is so ridiculous - stare directly at the sun and feel the power of energy. It seems to me he has gone overboard with Superman. He isn't Superman and his system will only leave you with scarred retinas and blind. Case closed.

:ninja:

This is downright stupid.

One of the links says one guy has been supervised by a team of expert doctors.

THAT'S A FU&^ING LIE - plain and simple.

I remember seeing a raw foodist on television who was attempting to live on just sunlight. She was fairly young, but looked about 60 and must have been a good 30 lbs. underweight. She and her similarly underweight daughter were trying to inform the public about their way of life via pamphlets and such.

Shmelis standing with the "plant man" :D

Wow! It's the rare white-tufted rhubarb! :lol: Funny, Melbourne! Though I'm a bit taller than those pretty ladies.

I remember seeing a raw foodist on television who was attempting to live on just sunlight. She was fairly young, but looked about 60 and must have been a good 30 lbs. underweight. She and her similarly underweight daughter were trying to inform the public about their way of life via pamphlets and such.

i remember that! it was about 3 years ago.. and she was causing such a stir with her 'living on light' evangelising that some tv company paid her to prove it in a controlled environment.. needless to say after a few days she was suffering from extreme dehydration and malnutrition and the experiment had to be stopped and she was sent to the er, she almost died and the whole world just laughed about it for a while and it was forgotten about.

as i recall she was later charged as well because someone had died as a result of her 'program'. i dont know who is more stupid, her or the people who follow her. interestingly, her followers were all required to make quite large payments to her in the interests of successful treatment.. theres a sucker born every minute :rolleyes:

What is it with you and HRM? Do you worship him or something? The guy looks hideous. His system is so ridiculous - stare directly at the sun and feel the power of energy. It seems to me he has gone overboard with Superman. He isn't Superman and his system will only leave you with scarred retinas and blind. Case closed.

NASA did some testing on him :D

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/food-03d.html :D

Someone should test you to see if you suffered brain damage in the past year. It's like your earlier posts were written by a different person than the one that writes under the name "MelbourneBloke" today. Case closed.

Let the guy make his posts if he wants.. there interesting (but are a little out there).

No need to be so critical.

regards

Someone should test you to see if you suffered brain damage in the past year. It's like your earlier posts were written by a different person than the one that writes under the name "MelbourneBloke" today. Case closed.

No Case opened again

No matter what an animal eats, all of its food can be traced back to the ability of plants to produce organic materials from the sun.

Sunlight is the source for all food consumed in the ocean.

Sunlight is necessary for plants to grow, and to provide energy to warm the earth's atmosphere.

Only two sources of energy are available to living organisms: sunlight and oxidation-reduction (redox) reactions. All organisms produce ATP, which is the universal energy currency of life. The production of ATP using the energy of sunlight is called photophosphorylation.

In photophosphorylation, light energy is used to create a high-energy electron donor and a lower-energy electron acceptor. Electrons then move spontaneously from donor to acceptor through an electron transport chain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photophosphorylation

http://www.mos.org/oceans/life/surface.html

No Case opened again

No matter what an animal eats, all of its food can be traced back to the ability of plants to produce organic materials from the sun.

Sunlight is the source for all food consumed in the ocean.

Sunlight is necessary for plants to grow, and to provide energy to warm the earth's atmosphere.

Only two sources of energy are available to living organisms: sunlight and oxidation-reduction (redox) reactions. All organisms produce ATP, which is the universal energy currency of life. The production of ATP using the energy of sunlight is called photophosphorylation.

In photophosphorylation, light energy is used to create a high-energy electron donor and a lower-energy electron acceptor. Electrons then move spontaneously from donor to acceptor through an electron transport chain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photophosphorylation

http://www.mos.org/oceans/life/surface.html

Melbourne, you're quite correct... all energy synthesized by life forms on this planet can be traced to the sun.

However, you can't spontaneously create energy from sunlight UNLESS you have this lovely chemical called chlorophil in you... it's what makes plants green. The reaction between chlorophil and carbon dioxide and sunlight is how plants make ATP, oxygen, and glucose... Us consumers make ATP through the reaction of glucose and oxygen. Since we have no chlorophill, we can't produce ATP sans food.

DISCLAIMER: this is a very simplified analysis of how things get their energy to live and grow...