Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Even with all my meds i still wind up breaking out. And its pissing me right off!! always before the weekend. Its not bad and its just two medium sized pimples but i'm getting my picture taken, having my hair done. This weekend is full of seeing people and i get literal panic attacks when i break out. :confused:

Why is it that i always without fail breakout the week AFTER my period?? you'd think with the diane and the spirolactone that should stop. :doubt:

yeesh. :doubt:

I'm too mild for accutane as the breakouts come and go. I would just like them to GO AWAY NOW!

just needed to rant. :D

no regimen is perfect. including mine and i hate when it gets all f%^^&ed up. :evil:

Even with all my meds i still wind up breaking out. And its pissing me right off!! always before the weekend. Its not bad and its just two medium sized pimples but i'm getting my picture taken, having my hair done. This weekend is full of seeing people and i get literal panic attacks when i break out. :confused:

Why is it that i always without fail breakout the week AFTER my period?? you'd think with the diane and the spirolactone that should stop. :doubt:

yeesh. :doubt:

I'm too mild for accutane as the breakouts come and go. I would just like them to GO AWAY NOW!

just needed to rant. :D

no regimen is perfect. including mine and i hate when it gets all f%^^&ed up. :evil:

I say come..on..fuhuguhads come on fuhuguhaaads..everybody to the limit, the cheat is to the limit!

I break out about a week after my period too. Post period breaks out. :/

I say come..on..fuhuguhads come on fuhuguhaaads..everybody to the limit, the cheat is to the limit!

hahahaha, i thought the exact same thing when i read the title. you guys are so cool.

Guest ThereIsHope

Oh my goodness you are gorgeous girl from your pictures! Try to keep your chin up, and I promise I will be praying for you! :)

Everybody to the limit everybody to the limit come on now fuhugughads!