Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Albeit

Something that really irks me...

Sometimes my friends get a few pimples at times of stress and exams, or for girls at *that* time of the month...

The thing is, at those times, if you counted every single pimple on my face and their faces, I would technically have less acne than them, but my face looks like a 100% mess compared to them due to my red marks and oily slick. ARGGGGGG

And also when people come up to you for acne advice, like asking what products they should use to get rid of their one or two zits like I am the freaking acne doctor queen or something.

Sorry, bad day =(

Sometimes my friends get a few pimples at times of stress and exams, or for girls at *that* time of the month...

The thing is, at those times, if you counted every single pimple on my face and their faces, I would technically have less acne than them, but my face looks like a 100% mess compared to them due to my red marks and oily slick. ARGGGGGG

And also when people come up to you for acne advice, like asking what products they should use to get rid of their one or two zits like I am the freaking acne doctor queen or something.

Sorry, bad day =(

i know exactly what u mean! my bad day was yestrday!

my face is a real mess with red marks n stuff. i feel ugly! the worst thing is having friends with cleasr skin and it makes me feel 10 times worse! also i hate it when people moan about having one spot-jeez, i wish thats all ihad to complain about!

but yeah...i know how your feeling. hope your day perks up for you! x

Sorry, bad day =(

I know how you feel. My red marks are very bad, too. :( I don't wish this skin disease upon anyone else, but I really wish I wasn't the only person out of my friends with acne. I'll have a friend who will complain about ONE small pimple. Deep inside I'm thinking, "Shut the hell up and stop whining over your one rare zit" but I actually wouldn't be that mean about it. :P

Sorry, bad day =(

I know how you feel. My red marks are very bad, too. :( I don't wish this skin disease upon anyone else, but I really wish I wasn't the only person out of my friends with acne. I'll have a friend who will complain about ONE small pimple. Deep inside I'm thinking, "Shut the hell up and stop whining over your one rare zit" but I actually wouldn't be that mean about it. :P

Same here! My friends litrally think its the end of the world if they get one spot "Omg my face looks like a mess, its soooooo spotty" "What you mean that one spot ruins your complexion....." I sometimes wonder how they'd cope if they woke up one day a face full of spots.

they would learn to deal with it, like you have. You dont understand, when it doesnt happen to you a lot, its harder to cope with, and its harder to get used to. If they were like you right now, they would probably be acting the same way. They just arent because they usually have a clear face.