Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onestyle

Ready to start my CSR (PICS)

So Ive got my Neutrogena products, just bought them, got the BP and Cleanser.

You can see my skin here: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=108477

Incase your wondering, I live in Hong Kong.

I just bought these products, someone please tell me if its okay for me to use them:

Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser HK Dollars $58 (USD$ 7.4):

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% HK Dollars $44 (USD$ 5.6):

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Can someone plz confirm that i can use these products.

Do I need a moisturizer?

I love that cleanser. I live in the UK now and cannot find it, but when I was living in the US, I used it and loved it. I also recommended it to my sister and she loves it as well. It even works well with oily skin. I have never used Neutrogena on the Spot (I use Dan's gel) - but many people seem to use it with good results. Definitely start and stick with it - you will get clear. And use a moisturiser, your skin will be dry from the benzoyl peroxide.

Ok, thanks alot, great.

I was unsure about that cleanser (but i still bought it anyway), because it DOES contain oil, look in ingredients:

PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil

it also has alcohol: Stearyl Alcohol and Cetyl Alcohol

and I have oily skin.

And also, can i ask, the only reason i need moisturizer is because ill get dry skin?

and also do i need to get one with SPF ? if yes, what number of SPF ?

yes, you should get a moisturizer, and i prefer 15 SPF when i get mine. I get the Neutrogena Face Lotion that also has AHA, which will heal your red marks faster. Since it seems like you have other Neutrogena products, i think you could get that stuff as well.

You might want to think about ordering dans BP gel though, because On the Spot is very good, and youll see a lot of improvement, but i didnt get all the way clear until i got his gel. good luck!