Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xboxhaxorz

Do i have acne or scars?

I use the regiment, cleanse, then toner and finally bp. I occasionally use moisturizer because my skin gets really oily, so i usually only use when going to bed as nobody will look at my oils in bed.

I think they are scars, cause they dont seem to ever go away. I am not sure but it does seem as though i have a bit of acne, or maybe im acne free with scars.

IPB Image

I use the regiment, cleanse, then toner and finally bp. I occasionally use moisturizer because my skin gets really oily, so i usually only use when going to bed as nobody will look at my oils in bed.

I think they are scars, cause they dont seem to ever go away. I am not sure but it does seem as though i have a bit of acne, or maybe im acne free with scars.

IPB Image

Acne free with some scarring. I would try skin abrasion. But, it doesn't really look that bad. Case closed.

:ninja:

THat is quite mild scarring...

Mine will be worse when my red marks are gone... [but I'll be fine, as long as the scarring stays at one location and is symmetric (so that both sides of the face look similar)]

The picture doesnt really show the full scarring, i dont know why perhaps i cant take pictures properly. But i notice i do have a bit more scarring than actually shown in the pictures.

However, did anybody notice around my nos area i have holes or pores or something + it looks oily