Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VaVaVoom

Is there any hope for this kind of skin?

I have tiny bumps allll over my forehead, nose, and cheeks and tiny black hole looking things around my chin. Has anyone ever had skin like this that has cleared up??? Or does anyone have any ideas of what I could use on it? I don't know, it seems like my face will be gross forever

(sorrry I didnt realize that it posted this subject twice.)

[attachmentid=5622][attachmentid=5624][attachmentid=5625]

post-42045-1155866167_thumb.jpg

post-42045-1155866185_thumb.jpg

post-42045-1155866260_thumb.jpg

This just sounds like moderate acne! The tiny black holes are called Blackheads (BH'S) Many people have them. Just remeber to wash you face twice a day and moisturise with speacil clensers (Such as clearasil or Oxy which can be found in any medical store such as Rite aid or boots) If it seems to get worse inform your doctor who will be able to give you speacil medication.

Gd luck!

As like all newcomers (or actually, you're not that new) to this site you are propably exaggerating a bit when claiming you have them all over.

You have mild acne! Not the mildest, but nowhere near moderate [Moderate is like inflamed pimples ALL over the face]

Just use BP and/or Salicyc Acid and it'll clear you up. Be careful with what moisturizer you use (don't use one that is NOT non-comedogenic, as I did for almost a year... BAD MISTAKE...).

If you want to see a doctor, then you should get him to prescribe some kind of retinol...

If you use BP over back/shoulders you will use quite a lot, therefore, you might want to buy Dan's BP (cheapest one)

Have you tried the CSR? If not, what products do you use? I recommend trying the CSR, it will work for you, I think (obviously I cannot guarantee this, but it worked for me and my acne was much worse).

Have you tried the CSR? If not, what products do you use? I recommend trying the CSR, it will work for you, I think (obviously I cannot guarantee this, but it worked for me and my acne was much worse).

What's CSR??

That what my jawline looks like. Cept more irritated..

Asprin mask should help you. Make a paste of it, and apply it on the spots you have. Leave it on either for 15 mins, or over night(depending on what your skin can tolerate)

Light exfolation might help ya too.