Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

damn this sucks i was talking to some girl before i had started getting all of my skin problems last year and she said she liked me and she hasnt seen me since then and today im walking home from school and she passes by in a truck and yells my name and waves and its just like damn i was hopping she would have forgotten about me cus now i have to elude her everytime i see her cus of this shit cus she still thinks that my skin is still clear and i dont want to dissapoint her or have her be like oo wow ur face has started to break out but idk i just felt like getting that off my chest

damn this sucks i was talking to some girl before i had started getting all of my skin problems last year and she said she liked me and she hasnt seen me since then and today im walking home from school and she passes by in a truck and yells my name and waves and its just like damn i was hopping she would have forgotten about me cus now i have to elude her everytime i see her cus of this shit cus she still thinks that my skin is still clear and i dont want to dissapoint her or have her be like oo wow ur face has started to break out but idk i just felt like getting that off my chest

what if she doesn't care about your face and cares about who you are

I can relate entirely.. I was on the train the other night and I saw a girl sitting right across from me that I thought was a girl I used to know, cause she looked like her, so I immediately sat somewhere else because I felt uncomfortable and I didn't want her to approach me.. After she got off the train, I told my friend about it, he said it wasn't her, it was someone who looked like her.. I didn't realize it wasn't her because I saw a quick glance of her and then didn't wanna look again.. I hate these situations..

idk about alot of girls not caring about looks cus last year when my skin was clear i could talk anyone into anything nd everyone was nice and bad ass to me like they would just give me stuff and do things for me and just be nice now its like fuck complete opposite i cannot wait till my skin goes back to how it used to but all ik the next month of school is going to be plain hell

I can relate entirely.. I was on the train the other night and I saw a girl sitting right across from me that I thought was a girl I used to know, cause she looked like her, so I immediately sat somewhere else because I felt uncomfortable and I didn't want her to approach me.. After she got off the train, I told my friend about it, he said it wasn't her, it was someone who looked like her.. I didn't realize it wasn't her because I saw a quick glance of her and then didn't wanna look again.. I hate these situations..

UH!! gasp, i hate when people do that thing. when they were going to walk by you or sit by you but instead go neck breaking turns the other way when they happen to take a little glimpse at you. Its like im not a human or something

Sorry for picking you out. It just reminded me of all those times.

she likes you regardless of your skin condition, be friends w/her. when girls dont like you, they just wont talk to u. good luck!

I'm doing the same thing though seriously. Well, this girl use to like me a few years ago (I don't know what she thinks of me now, really) and she's so beautiful. Now weird thing is I have a thing for her now but now I've got this shit on my face and it couldn't have come at a better time. I'm just hoping She isn't in any of my classes until my skin clears up and I get braces. So I can relate.

Guess ive got it made, i dont have to hide from any :razz: :dance:

i don't get it homez... :confused:

dont even worry about it. it's not like people are replused by acne, it's a huge part of life. it isnt a shock or a surprise to anyone. and if someone stopped liking you because of your skin...then why would you want that shallow of a person anyway?

At least give the girl a chance.

Either she won't give a damn about your skin, or she will.

And if that later is the case - then your better of without someone like that.

i used to think that way when girls showed some interest...but then i thought about it..

1) if i avoid her, i lose any chance with her, period.

2) if i approach her, and she's not into me as much as i had originally thought (for whatever reason), then again, i lose her. this also has the benefit of letting yourself know you tried and has the same conclusion as choice 1)

3) if i approach her, and she's still interested, then i can take it from there.

honestly, i'm tired of dreaming about what could have been, might as well give it a shot.

Give her a chance.

but dont listen to all the "most girls dont care about looks," because its just a lie. The world is based on looks, whether we admit it or not.

which is why its so great when you meet someone that DOESNT care about looks.