Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
discombongulated

curiosity is getting the best of me

hey whats up all? i've been thinkin about everything lately and i'm finally gonna get a smoothbeam treatment soon and i've been very happy about the thought of it until just a few min ago so i decided to leave a post. i've just been thinking that even though the smoothbeam will work i'm just afraid i will never get my normal texture back in my face....its a horrible thought and i would really like to hear from some of you that had it done. i guess i've had acne for so long i can only look at pictures to remember how nice of skin i had years ago...please give me some info and your thoughts

Hi Discom,

I've been thinking of doing SM as well...try and check out "My Smoothbeam Treatments" on the board from 'FromChicago' and some others. They all post about their results and have been very helpful to me. Hopefully it works for you too...it sounds great.! Good Luck!

It can only get better, ya know?!

ive been feelin depressed about this whole thing and ive looked at alot of posts and different subjects and dont find many pics of peoples acne scarring, could some people put up some pictures please? who knows maybe it will make me feel a lil better at least....i just hate all of this, it feels like i got nothin left

alot of people tell me that my skin isnt bad and a derm told me that most of my scars will eventually heal on there own in 1-2 years...who knows but im eager to get treatment done now..ive read alot of the smoothbeam thread and if anyone else has an opinion if it will help me or not, i dont have pics sorry but there VERY small scars, you have to be quite close to notice them, theyre like the size of an ink pen tip and mostly all of them are shallow...will smoothbeam help this bcuz im going to get a treatment soon???? PLEASE HELP