Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Thingie

Newbie question about CSR

OK, i have just started the CSR. Here are my questions:

1. After I put on all the BP (Oxy 5 2.5%) and moisteriser (Clean & Clear dual action moisteriser), it sort of comes off during the day... and not very gracefully. I leaves a white residue on my skin, but only after i move my skin, mostly around my mouth and eyes. Seeing as how I like to eat and make facial expressions, would anyone have any suggestions to help?

2. I am going to an amusment park on sunday (leaving saturday morning) and i would like to enjoy the water park. The thing is, I have acne on my shoulders that are noticable from space. Any advice on what to do? If not, I will stay away from water attractions.

Any help with these would be apprecited.

OK, i have just started the CSR. Here are my questions:

1. After I put on all the BP (Oxy 5 2.5%) and moisteriser (Clean & Clear dual action moisteriser), it sort of comes off during the day... and not very gracefully. I leaves a white residue on my skin, but only after i move my skin, mostly around my mouth and eyes. Seeing as how I like to eat and make facial expressions, would anyone have any suggestions to help?

2. I am going to an amusment park on sunday (leaving saturday morning) and i would like to enjoy the water park. The thing is, I have acne on my shoulders that are noticable from space. Any advice on what to do? If not, I will stay away from water attractions.

Any help with these would be apprecited.

order Dan's gel

URGENT WARNING

I used the clean and clear moisturizer for 4 days - the first 2 days it was fine, and the 3rd and 4th day was awful. My skin went very dry from cleanser and bp gel, but when i put the dual action moisturizer, my skin went even more dry! this resulted in flaking and sevear stinging.

The clean and clear dual action moisturizer contains Salicylic Acid, which is "super drying" as learnt from a previous post. my advice is to scrap that moisturizer and get Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% UREA.

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details....oductid=1029095

good luck!

I have tried 3 moisterisers, Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisteriser (which actually doest sting or anything), Olay Complete, and Fruit of the Earth 100% Aloe Vera Gel. In all of them I have white residue left on my face. I really don't like it, so I think I will just apply the BP and moisteriser just at night, wash it off in the morning.

And I think I will order the CSR Gel, since I go through the Oxy 5 bottles like they were tissues.