Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Turnakit

For all Smoothbeamers

Ok I went in for a consultation on thursady. I get big cysts only on my mouth and chin area. The doctor seemed pretty confident that I would Benefiet from the laser since it is in such a secluded area. My question to all who have had the treatment is is the $250 per treatment worth the dough.. If this will eliminate the glands for 6 months as they say I would happily pay for the treatment. will anyone with expierience please let me know before I spend a thousand bucks...... Thank you

$250 sounds reasonable to me -- is it full face, or just certain areas?

Smoothbeam doesn't eliminate oil glands -- just shrinks them, and I don't believe I've ever heard that it only lasts for 6 months...

I saw some pretty impressive pictures when I was at one of my consults of patients who had severe acne who had smoothbeam and got significantly better.

-kristin

yes i saw pictures too but none for my condition..Like I said I get the big cysts that take months to heal. i usually have 2 at a time and scars from old ones..Can anyone give me advise here?