Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcneZapperBGone

Water: The medicine to cure acne. NO JOKE.

In May I went on a health kick, and while I had an initial breakout due to drinking more water (purging my skin, I guess, as the water pushed stuff out) after that it got really smooth and nice. Definately worth doing.

I agree when drinking water is the most important thing to have not just acne free skin, but smooth and even tone skin. Plus people with acne and dont notice any difference still need to drink alot of water because it helps minimize scarring

I drank 1.5-3 gallons of water per day while in Iraq, and my acne was as worse as ever.

Stress+sweat+lack of shower= acne

Stress - yes

sweat - never an effect on my acne. i have facial hyperhidrosis as it is, wiping my face doesn't cause problems

showers - 2x a day, unless i was on missions, then i still tried my best to stay clean

I'm honestly more stressed out now, but I'm clear. I didn't discover ACV until after I got back. I still drink 1.5+ gal each day though.

Water helps my acne a little bit but surely isn't a replacement for a good reduced carb/whole food diet, imo. It does help give me a healthy glow and keep me from being bloated though.

This threads seems to me like an exaggeration of the powers of water. Actually, yes, water is very powerful weapon against all kind of diseases but I don't think there is enough solid theory behind this.

My 8 glasses of water per + soda avoidance day didn't give me acne-free skin.

I'm doing the water therapy - 1.5 litres as soon as i wake up, then waiting around an hour before i eat my normal foods.

You're thinking JUST about acne, this gives me so much more energy for the day i feel so much better in myself also.

Try it.

Drinking large amounts of water didn't really help with my acne. It makes me feel better, though. More energy, less headaches, less dizziness.

Also, my doctor actually says drink 6 to 8 glasses of fluid, not just water, every day, and I'm on a medication that requires me to be well hydrated. I drink about a gallon (3.8 liters) of fluids per day, mostly water. It was all water awhile back. Although, I think I'd drink less without the med.

I got a book that talks about the importance of water. I was sick of acne, and I knew there had to be a natural way. Well duh! I have been dehydrated most of my life by drinking caffienated drinks and beer. So I have been drinking water to stay hydrated, and have not had any new pimples since. It's been almost two weeks now and I did notice a few white heads, or an ocasional microscopic pimple, but nothing major. My skin is looking better, more people are talking to me than ever before at my workplace, even the ones that have never really spoke to me. Alot of people are telling me I look younger and lost alot of weight. In Just under two weeks time. Plus, I have the energy of two cups of the best coffee in the world, except no coffee, just water. Water gives me so much energy I feel like superman for the whole damn day! ( I also add a lil bit of sea salt in the morning with my two cups of water ) I no longer crave sodas or beer, or coffee. Simplest thing in the world to do ( Drinking water ) yet so hard for many to understand. Each day before I found out about waters importance, I'd get at least 2-3 big pimples a day, and a bunch of smaller ones. Now, I can't even count 1 new pimple. Amazing. Oh yeah I forgot to add, I also try to eat veggies because they contain some water elements. Raw veggies/fruits. I will not mention the book because this post might get deleted for mentioning it. So do your research!

Oh yeah and drink not just water, but lots!

Edited by WraithxL