Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sami

what should i suggest to my derm?

Hi, i have my derm appointment soon.

She seems to want to perscribe me a stronger antibiotics, but since my last appointment from the antibiotics i have been on, my spots are now only pimples.

I do however have really bad scars and im scared my derm will say she cant do anything for them.

What treatments could i suggest to her? Can anyone help?

I dont want to look asthough i am being really cheeky, but atleast if she says they are permanent i would like to say, could you tell me more about......?

I want to look asthough i have done my research. Many Thanksxx

You need to change derms. Anyone who tells you there is nothing you can do doesnt seem like a good doc to me. It seems a lot of derms just want to get you in and get you out. I have yet to find one who acts like they actually care. After all that IS what they are there for "to help you"

He or she is there to help you! If that means you have questios that need to be answered then, ASK! I know it can be hard and maybe you feel like you are insulting their intelligence but I am sure that your doctor would rather have a patient that is involved in their treatment and asks questions! Go for it!