Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been going through many pages now of reviews on this site for Yasmin birth control.... and there are some really scary side effects I have read about. I start the pill pretty soon, but now im pretty terrified. What are your thoughts? Maybe I shouldn't read anymore reviews.... haha

I have been going through many pages now of reviews on this site for Yasmin birth control.... and there are some really scary side effects I have read about. I start the pill pretty soon, but now im pretty terrified. What are your thoughts? Maybe I shouldn't read anymore reviews.... haha

My thoughts? Look at the numbers of people who experience those... then look at the HUGE number of people who don't experience any negative side effects... The percentage of people who have negative experiences is TINY compared to the vast majority who experience none at all.

Edit: Also keep in mind that for people for whom Yasmin worked, they are all gone and enjoying their clear skin and light periods. Yasmin worked pretty darn good for me, I don't have anything bad to say about it.

My thoughts? Look at the numbers of people who experience those... then look at the HUGE number of people who don't experience any negative side effects... The percentage of people who have negative experiences is TINY compared to the vast majority who experience none at all.

okay thank youuu.. I am feeling reassured :dance:

i still want birth control

Haha Pookie... well I hear they can do reversible vasectomies nowadays... little clamps, sound like fun?

i still want birth control

Haha Pookie... well I hear they can do reversible vasectomies nowadays... little clamps, sound like fun?

no i dont want those

will the pill work for me?lol

no i dont want those

will the pill work for me?lol

Yeah, you're right, probably wouldn't work anyway...

Well every now and then I hear talk of male BC pills... but who knows? However, I think you gotta have the right junk for Yasmin to work hehe :lol:

well i guess ill just stick to accutane than

dont be scared mandy

im on accutane and im not scared

and plus your a slater

Mandy, I reckon you will be fine. The only reason you see so many horror stories is cos people tend to write about stuff that is bad rather than when good stuff happens.