Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acnepiglet

DONE WITH ACCUTANE

It's funny how rarely I come on here since I haven't had acne problems for a few months off accutane. Everyone do accutane then you don't have to worry about nastiness. It seriously works.

It's funny how rarely I come on here since I haven't had acne problems for a few months off accutane. Everyone do accutane then you don't have to worry about nastiness. It seriously works.

When did you finish?

I just started. Good to hear another pro-Tane post. Usually I see "Stopped taking because all my hair fell out" or something negative. Wish me luck in 5 months I'll be like you! Although the dose is high and it will be hell at least I have less of a chance of relapse. That's nice to know. I'm tired of living (aka NOT living) with this shit.

acnepiglet, what are your red marks like? my skin is completely clear of bumps, but the red marks make it look like my skin is still awful!

Accutane works for a lot of people. I finished my course six months ago and I haven't had any breakouts. The redmarks take their time though but your skin will look better and better.

Sometimes I worry though that I might get a cyst(like you wake up and you feel pain on your face). I'm still paranoic nonetheless. But I always feel great because I don't get any brekaouts anymore.

haha...a clear face is gunna be my chirstmas present...YAY

I feel you there mane! Hopefully by the end of the year my face will be super clear! thats wusup!

Sometimes I worry though that I might get a cyst(like you wake up and you feel pain on your face). I'm still paranoic nonetheless.

I'm the same way. I don't think that feeling will ever completely disappear. Even a tiny whitehead that goes away within hours is enough to scare me that "OH NO! the acne is coming back!" lol.