Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gluten Free - No Dairy - No Meat (beside fish) and etc.. By keeping this kind of diet I am just losing weight and I am starting to look ugly :cry: Is there any healthy way to gain weightt 5-10kg? (without acne?) Ah guys this question sounds so stupit ....

PLZZ HELP!! :wall:

Thanks

As someone who most days only eats...

fruit (including avocado, tomato, cucumber - all fruit)

raw orange juice (unpasteurised home-juiced)

raw egg yolks

EV olive oil

...and sometimes rice, gluten-free sauce/curry, gluten-free bread, no/low salt crisps and oven chips...

... it is perfectly possible to maintain weight. Just up the number of calories from healthy sources. Depending on your age and gender, you will likely need at least 2500kcals a day. I need about 3000 but I am a young 6"5 man, everyone is different.

Working out obviously helps. Little or no cardio, just weights.

P.S. My advice regards acne is to ditch the fish pronto unless it's sashimi (fish that's not frozen/not cooked - sushi without rice)

Well I am 20/male. I had before not so oily skin till I started bodybuilding damn... (Taking Bodybuilding supplements) After this all I am stoped doing bodybuilding but I still have damn oily skin. After washing my face 10-20min I get oil/sebum on my face everywhere.. :( And I am alergic to BP >< It is makes my face peel off.

Anyways thanks for replay. how much eat/take raw egg yolks?? And about suplement what you sugest to take? (kinda like zinc b5 etc..)

PS: Guys sorry for my english

Thanks

Eat a lot of avacodas they've got a lot of calories but they're also really good for you and tasty :D Yeah and I think working out would help you gain back some weight not to mention you would get a hot body too.

Well I am 20/male. I had before not so oily skin till I started bodybuilding damn... (Taking Bodybuilding supplements) After this all I am stoped doing bodybuilding but I still have damn oily skin. After washing my face 10-20min I get oil/sebum on my face everywhere.. :( And I am alergic to BP >< It is makes my face peel off.

Anyways thanks for replay. how much eat/take raw egg yolks?? And about suplement what you sugest to take? (kinda like zinc b5 etc..)

PS: Guys sorry for my english

Thanks

Oh wait sorry I didn't read your last post apparently the working out doesn't work with you (haha), have you considered trying tea tree oil instead of BP??? It works really good for me if dilluted with jojoba oil. But then again you probably wouldn't like the smell. not very many people do

Yes, www.rawfamily.com talks about this. Sounds like you are mainly vegan, and vegans do have a hard time putting on weight. One reason for this is that they don't get enough dark, leafy greens into their diet. When greens are added back in, it helps weight to stabalize. The easiest way to do this is with green smoothies. You can read more about them here: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=108917

Guys thx for replay but what does it mean " dark green leafy" exacly?

These are vegetables like dark lettuces (romaine, etc.) and spinach. Kale and mustard greens are also really healthful dark, green, leafy vegetables.