Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Thank you for everything you guys have done for me. I really appreciate it and im sorry for making very stupid post about my emotions how stupid of me for doing that. My skin is some what ok and think im going to leave now im to addict to this site. lol

Thank you Ladida you set me straight. Well i hope everyone heals up nicely now

Thankyou

Lots of Love

One-who-needs-answers

You're very welcome.

I tend to help troubled youths...

haha

your a troubled youth too bad you can't help yourself :clap:

Really, is that why you whine about your life 24 7 :(? And kid, you are only 17....you're just a baby.

You're very welcome.

haha

Really, is that why you whine about your life 24 7 :(? And kid, you are only 17....you're just a baby.

17 is old.. i been in this life 17 years, so basically im a veteran. 17 yr old man, age dont refelct who grew up and who hasn't grown up yet.. Theres people out there who at 25 still haven't grown up yet..

You're very welcome.

haha

17 is old.. i been in this life 17 years, so basically im a veteran. 17 yr old man, age dont refelct who grew up and who hasn't grown up yet.. Theres people out there who at 25 still haven't grown up yet..

What's your point?

You're very welcome.

haha

What's your point?

17 aint a baby age.. If i was like 13, you'd have a point, but I dont know how 17 is a "kids" age. But age dont matter, your nuttin but a child, you could be 30 and you'd still be a child..

Is your ranting done little boy? Or are you still going to cry about how all of your friends left you, and how your life isn't fair and how little Matty boy has no girl :(...

Is your ranting done little boy? Or are you still going to cry about how all of your friends left you, and how your life isn't fair and how little Matty boy has no girl :(...

My friends dint leave me.. I left them. :) .

Right, and I care because???? :think:

Thank you for everything you guys have done for me. I really appreciate it and im sorry for making very stupid post about my emotions how stupid of me for doing that. My skin is some what ok and think im going to leave now im to addict to this site. lol

Thank you Ladida you set me straight. Well i hope everyone heals up nicely now

Thankyou

Lots of Love

One-who-needs-answers

hahaha gotta love drama queens who make post about leaving and then never do... :wacko:

Right, and I care because???? :think:

You care enough to read my replies, quote them, and then make a snobby answer.

man im sad to see you go but i hope you come back every once in awhile. you have great stories and your a funny horny 16 year old. you remind me of myself at that age.

peace out