Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Forever-Lovely

I know there are already like a thousand posts with this topic..

Guest TylerD

If I can get a girlfriend which I do, and got her back when I had shitty acne, then believe me you can get one too ( a boyfriend I mean). Just remember to be confident and also College is a huge step up from high school. They are alot more mature and dont care about acne or anything like that. I am not speaking on everyone because obviously you will get some shallow people that care about every little imperfection, but there will be A TON of guys there and if you just act confident you should be fine :) good luck.

You can still find one. If I saw you with your glasses on I'd really wanna come up to you and talk to you. :wub:

haha, what is WITH you and glasses?! You got some sort of fetish? ;)

You can get a boyfriend. Try to have some confidence, even though I know it's hard. I was really overweight when I met my fiance', and he fell in love with me despite my flab. I'm thinner now (he stayed with me through my weight loss) and have acne. He still doesn't want to leave, cause he's not superficial like that. He loves me for my interior, NOT my exterior. I know it's kinda hard to believe, but there ARE good people in this world, not everyone is a shallow nitwit who only cares about how clear you skin is. :)

-Sarah

You can still find one. If I saw you with your glasses on I'd really wanna come up to you and talk to you. :wub:

You can get a boyfriend. Try to have some confidence, even though I know it's hard. I was really overweight when I met my fiance', and he fell in love with me despite my flab. I'm thinner now (he stayed with me through my weight loss) and have acne. He still doesn't want to leave, cause he's not superficial like that. He loves me for my interior, NOT my exterior. I know it's kinda hard to believe, but there ARE good people in this world, not everyone is a shallow nitwit who only cares about how clear you skin is. :)

-Sarah

yeah glasses are really hot.

-Sarah

I must be really hot then, cause I can't live [or see] without mine. ;)

-Sarah

I must be really hot then, cause I can't live [or see] without mine. ;)

Hell yea. If I saw you on the train or somethin, I'd be giving you alot of looks.

But monday is my first day of college...and my face is the most screwed up it has ever been. Will i ever get a boyfriend?? :cry:

i know how it feels. I was pretty nervous first day of college and finding classes in a big campus, and it made it more difficult that my face was kinda bad at that time. study hard