Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XTheGod

Do people consider you a loser?

reckon so well people at school and 6form did so gess they do still havin seen some up town and eh :| .. and i know im a loser anyway my lifes cack

I consider myself a loser but people who don't know me probably wouldn't. I dress in nice clothes, keep my hair looking good and have an almost "I'm better than you" look to me, though I never actually think that. It's more due to confidence (when it's actually there) than arrogance.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I'm sure many people do. Chances are i have alot more going for me than them though, considering thier attitude causes them to cast judgement on my acne.

I find that people who comment on acne quite often have all sorts of skin problems. Wrinkles, pigmentation, dryness, plugged pores on and around thier noses, ingrown hairs on thier neck/chin (males), saggy around eyes etc. It's just that acne carries far more social stigma.

I'd never judge someone, or consider them of lesser worth because of it, but it is slightly comforting.

You will be considered a loser, if you consider yourself as a loser. If you never go out and have fun or hang with your friends, they will eventually consider you as a loser. So go the hell out of here. And PARTAYYYYY!

I don't think people consider me a loser, at least not for having bad skin. People generally like me, who knows why, I really am a huge nerd. I consider myself a nerd, but not a loser. Nerdiness is good sometimes. :D

I don't think people consider me a loser, at least not for having bad skin. People generally like me, who knows why, I really am a huge nerd. I consider myself a nerd, but not a loser. Nerdiness is good sometimes. :D

That basically describes me as well.

That basically describes me as well.

Good, we can be nerds together then. :)