Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madfozi

i found the cure!

Hello, all.

My title maybe is to promising, but i acctualy found the cure. i have this realy bad face and scar full of spots and acne.but now i acctualy have very clean, no scar face at all.

i use to be model when i was 16-17.after i got acne, i stop working for about 4 months.

this is my secret way to treat acne.

1.morning: wash face with warm water with BODY SHOPS Vitamin E Cleansing Bar, you can found it here Body shops vitamin E.

2.After that use BODY SHOPS Vitamin E 2-in-1 cleanser & toner

you can found it here BODY SHOPS Vitamin E 2-in-1 cleanser & toner.

3.use BODY SHOP Moisture Cream to moisturise you skins.(non oily formula)

you can found it here BODY SHOP Moisture Cream.

4.scrub only 2-3 a weeks with Nivea For Men Cleansing Face Scrub

you can found it here (UK shops)

Nivea for men Cleansing face scrub

5.use Sudocrem before go to bed.(not a lots of people know about this product)realy effective oh reducing rednes.the cream is acctulay for baby, but it realy work with skin,reduce sunburn,minor burns,acne, ect.

you can found it here

sudocrem

6.drinks lots of water

7.Take extra vitamin C, E, ect. vitamin C helps to renew skins. vitamin E help to protect skin.

the reason i use lots of product from Bodyshops is becouse they make product from all natural sorces.vitamin e

Vitamin E is produced exclusively from plants. One of its main functions is to protect parts of the plant from oxidative attack. Luckily for us, it can perform the same function on human skin. As an antioxidant, it can help protect the skin from the harmful effects of pollution and extreme weather.

after 4 month, my skin is super clear no spots no scrar (don't pitch you spots, use scrub)

now i work as a model again.

hope this can help.for more help e-mail me at [email protected] becouse i got lots more secrets to get rids of acne.

Good Luck.

what did u mean by that Ral_Azir

THERE IS NO CURE FOR ACNE. :doubt:

Just because it worked for you, that doesnt mean that it will work for everyone else. Sure, it may help for SOME people, but you cant just go and make a post saying that u cured acne...

i'm pretty sure if that worked then you don't belong in the "SEVERE ACNE: NODULES AND CYSTS THREAD"!!!

if you were once a model you probably got like one pimple and thought you had severe acne and it was the end of the world

i'm pretty sure if that worked then you don't belong in the "SEVERE ACNE: NODULES AND CYSTS THREAD"!!!

if you were once a model you probably got like one pimple and thought you had severe acne and it was the end of the world

well guys, i just wanna help.i got quite severe acne, not 1 or 2 pimples.maybe posting my picture would help.

one more thing, i'm not the kinda guy that realy into myself just becouse i'm a model.if that what it takes to make quick money to help my mom, then i thing nothing wrong with it.

well guys, i just wanna help.i got quite severe acne, not 1 or 2 pimples.maybe posting my picture would help.

one more thing, i'm not the kinda guy that realy into myself just becouse i'm a model.if that what it takes to make quick money to help my mom, then i thing nothing wrong with it.

You need to be made of pretty stern stuff to post on this forum, especially if you are going to claim to have found a cure for acne, so don't take the criticisms above to heart. All that people are trying to get across is that topical cosmetic products such as the routine you have recommended rarely have an effect on acne, and certainly not on severe acne. That's why people are skeptical.

this is the prove.

IPB Image

Day 1

IPB Image

Day 1

IPB Image

Day 30 (no photoshops tricks or anything)

IPB Image

Today! (no photoshops tricks or anything)

i'm not saying it's work for everyone,but it works for me.but you never know wether it work or not until you try it!

this is the prove.

IPB Image

Day 1

IPB Image

Day 1

IPB Image

IPB Image

i'm not saying it's work for everyone,but it works for me.but you never know wether it work or not until you try it!

LOL!!! Who is this guy? He must be a mutant to have skin to heal flawlessly in 30 days. OMG!!!!

:lol:

I'm a sucker for before and after pics - but I have years of bitter experience to know that cosmetic topicals wont work for me.

this is the prove.

IPB Image

Day 1

IPB Image

Day 1

IPB Image

IPB Image

LOL!!! Who is this guy? He must be a mutant to have skin to heal flawlessly in 30 days. OMG!!!!

:lol:

i'm just normal human being.lol

Where's your red marks? [i do see a little scarring on pic 3 (the black-white one]

They cannot disappear that fast!

Must be the light you're in...

Post some pics, in which the lighting is the same as those you took at the beginning.

But you can never find a cure for it. Just a temporary fix; if this regimen has helped you, then stick to it!

i'm just normal human being.lol

Normal human beings don't lie as poorly as you.

No red marks after 30 days eh?

You cant see redmarks in the third photo because it's in black and white and only a front view, most of his acne was on the side of his face. There is obviously some scarring visible.

His 4th photo is after 4 months, not 30 days. Reading comprehension is nice.

Edit: That being said, how do I actually purchase the vitamin E stuff and how much does it cost? I cant figure out how to get it on the website, haha. Thanks

Nevermind, I found the USA site here

http://www.usa.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/in...vigation-_-home

Looks like they have decent prices. I'm thinkin about trying this out while I start taking B5.

Well I believe in that dude... BUT, there is no such thing as a cure!!! He was lucky and found what helped HIS skin best.... THsi doesn't apply to all.... Keep in mind that he had moderate acne... The CSR could have done it too, but it'd take a bit more time though.

ok guys...just try the vitamin e cleanser bar first for 2-3 weeks and commet back to see the result....

this is no bullshit...it realy works...redness clear in 3-4 days.....amazing product...

anyone that say "if this product work for you, it does't mean it work for us" is just tipical...never give up...

if any you guys think this is bullshit....try to give us good product then...at least i try! :eh:

is it expensive?

no it's not expensive....anyone can afford it....ohh..yeah....don't you read at the top Rainz,i don't work for bodyshops...and i don't even know anyone that works there.....i'm just trying to help....

I would really really like to try this, unfortunately the USA bodyshop site doesnt offer the same products.

Im thinkin about tryin it with maybe the Tea Tree Oil wash, the Aloe Calming Toner, and the Vitamin E mosturizer.

Still thinkin about it :D

wtf?! this is the craziest thread i have ever read on .org okay first i read this guy has the cure. then im like this guy is joking.

but these pics are some of the best before and afters ive ever seen...

yeah, i even emailed him askin him about it and he was really helpful. he's not messin around, just tryin to help people.

I would really really like to try this, unfortunately the USA bodyshop site doesnt offer the same products.

Im thinkin about tryin it with maybe the Tea Tree Oil wash, the Aloe Calming Toner, and the Vitamin E mosturizer.

Still thinkin about it :D

Tea Tree Oil is quite good as well,try Triclosan, Grapefruit and Juniper Oils as well.

If you got sensitive skins...don't even try something that got benzoyl peroxide, it just make it's worst.

yeah, i even emailed him askin him about it and he was really helpful. he's not messin around, just tryin to help people.

well..thanx spitfire909x...hope i can help more people.....

Love to help :D