Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I got a phone call from the free health clinic place today.. and they are going to make me a perscription for Yasmin on Monday :D... they are making it a 3 month perscription for now, and want me to get a papsmear in that 3 month time... and then they will make my perscription for longer!

I will continue using the regimen... but hopefully Yasmin will keep my hormonal PMS breakouts at bay :dance:

Keep your fingers crossed for me!! lol

can you get the yasmin from the clinic also? last year when my gyno told me to try yasmin, after unsuccesfully using OTC, i chickened out bc the price was $50. i was spoiled after only paying $10 for the generic OTC and didnt want to shell all that money out :(

if you can get yasmin from the clinic, i mite want to try that out too.

can you get paptests at the clinic also??

can you get the yasmin from the clinic also? last year when my gyno told me to try yasmin, after unsuccesfully using OTC, i chickened out bc the price was $50. i was spoiled after only paying $10 for the generic OTC and didnt want to shell all that money out :(

if you can get yasmin from the clinic, i mite want to try that out too.

can you get paptests at the clinic also??

I can't get it at the clinic at all unfortunantly BUT they were able to perscribe it to me! and I think they can make it cheaper than 50 bucks for me..

but yes, at the free clinic I go to, papsmears are free :D

Is this to help with acne? If so good luck baby but if for YOU KNOW WHAT...well use 2 forms of protection! I know you know that but I remember you saying your mom had you at 19, and I had my daughter at 19, really no one thinks that it will happen to them.

Is this to help with acne? If so good luck baby but if for YOU KNOW WHAT...well use 2 forms of protection! I know you know that but I remember you saying your mom had you at 19, and I had my daughter at 19, really no one thinks that it will happen to them.

Yep! Its all for acne.. still a virgin :angel:

two of my mom's best friends.. both their daughters who are my age got pregnant and had kids.. I am afraid that could happen to me.. lol