Notifications
Clear all

Due to popular demand and numerous pm's...

MemberMember
(@necromancer)

Posted : 08/11/2006 12:11 pm

My regime has been a mystery to the people here and to my friends in real life. People reading some of my posts have only got glimpses into the extreme system I have created over years of trial and error. My friends ask me for tips and I give it to them. But my system isn't a one paragraph or short descriptive daily regime. It is a system that has proven time and again to work due to results I have seen in my friends and from people that have seen my face change over the years. These systems I see are great but they don't count for all the possibilities.

My regime is EXTREME. This is because acne is EXTREME. Therefore my "coming soon" post will be the greatest post to ever hit acne.org in length and in usable content.

Stay alert and stay positive - THE EXTREME ACNE-FREE SYSTEM By Necromancer is coming soon!!!

MemberMember
(@bleeding-soul)

Posted : 08/11/2006 12:24 pm

wow what a load of bullcrap, DANS REGIMEN > ANYTHIN YOU COULD POSSIBLY do

MemberMember
(@necromancer)

Posted : 08/11/2006 12:30 pm

wow what a load of bullcrap, DANS REGIMEN > ANYTHIN YOU COULD POSSIBLY do

Oh really? Not to disrespect Dan, but there are still a lot of people using "Dan's Regime" and are not seeing results, or are getting worse. Plus, you don't even know where to begin with my regime since it isn't like anyone else's. It definitely doesn't consist of merely washing your face and applying a few creams.

Besides, I am posting it in order to answer the numerous pm's I have been getting from people asking about it. So if you don't want to know then you don't have to.

MemberMember
(@kittenkaboodle)

Posted : 08/11/2006 12:35 pm

NO offense, but I think you'd get a better reaction if you didn't act pompous about your regimen.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/11/2006 12:37 pm

man necropolice! you were going good until you hit the extreme part.

MemberMember
(@mekinguwho)

Posted : 08/11/2006 12:38 pm

NO offense, but I think you'd get a better reaction if you didn't act pompous about your regimen.

Agreed. But hey, I don't even know you Necromancer so right now I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt concerning your supposed "extreme" regimen. But I'd recommend your calming down a bit. That's all.

MemberMember
(@necromancer)

Posted : 08/11/2006 12:41 pm

I am not going to be under-confident and say "this regime works sometimes, and you might try it...". I fully support my regime. Another thing, I hate using regime. It doesn't take a list of things to do. Having a list just adds to the problems and stress of "did I do this yet today?" or "man I missed a step". I reject this as I bet some people have more acne after going on these regimes because they are so stressed in completing every step perfectly.

And again: THIS REGIME IS FOR THOSE THAT HAD ACNE LIKE ME WHICH WAS: Mild to Slightly Moderate with no more than one cyst a month. And by cyst, I am not talking about the ones a lot of people refer to as being cysts when they aren't. I am talking about cysts that you have to have surgery or injected or frozen to be removed. So don't go crazy when you have severe acne and read my regime and complain that it doesn't work. Because you're right, it probably won't and you'd be better of with accutane.

MemberMember
(@reisereise)

Posted : 08/11/2006 12:43 pm

Dude I will try to write this as politely as I possibly can. If you do have a regime that works then FFS just write it down, NOBODY here is interested in some TV type series of installments they just want plain hard facts. Why write an initial post stating you will write it all down after being here so long? why not just frigging write it down and give your ego a rest. I've seen so many posts like this, there was a similar one a while back where some kid did it in installments as if people are meant to worship the ground he walks on to get some bloody answers. Trust me just write it down, people will appreciate it more.

MemberMember
(@k-fed)

Posted : 08/11/2006 12:43 pm

i bet this is just another rub piss on your face regimen

thats EXTREME cuz PISS IS EXTREME!

MemberMember
(@kittenkaboodle)

Posted : 08/11/2006 12:44 pm

Well, you don't know if it will work for everyone. How many people have done this regimen and seen results?

MemberMember
(@heatherd)

Posted : 08/11/2006 12:45 pm

It sounds like we're talking about Fascism or Communism when you say regime

MemberMember
(@necromancer)

Posted : 08/11/2006 12:46 pm

Dude I will try to write this as politely as I possibly can. If you do have a regime that works then FFS just write it down, NOBODY here is interested in some TV type series of installments they just want plain hard facts. Why write an initial post stating you will write it all down after being here so long? why not just frigging write it down and give your ego a rest. I've seen so many posts like this, there was a similar one a while back where some kid did it in installments as if people are meant to worship the ground he walks on to get some bloody answers. Trust me just write it down, people will appreciate it more.

I agree with you. I want this post to be good because it will be one of my last ones. It will likely be the longest post ever posted at Acne.org. So, no, it will not be in installments (although I thought about that awhile ago). It will be one big bam in your face look at what I was able to do. Hopefully it will help some other people too.

MemberMember
(@kittenkaboodle)

Posted : 08/11/2006 12:46 pm

It sounds like we're talking about Fascism or Communism when you say regime

LOL i thought exactly the same thing

MemberMember
(@reisereise)

Posted : 08/11/2006 12:49 pm

I agree with you. I want this post to be good because it will be one of my last ones. It will likely be the longest post ever posted at Acne.org. So, no, it will not be in installments (although I thought about that awhile ago). It will be one big bam in your face look at what I was able to do. Hopefully it will help some other people too.

Good, just dont need some people being led on some merry ole dance including myself, I'm open to trying stuff but I always get hugely cynical when the facts arent being presented openly, the amount of acne websites that make you read shitload of stuff before right at the end you have to "buy" an ebook or some other useless product. There is too much I cured myself bull and not enough exactly how.

MemberMember
(@carolyn16)

Posted : 08/11/2006 12:53 pm

Umm..when can we expect this?

MemberMember
(@kev07)

Posted : 08/11/2006 1:02 pm

1.Wash face with water.

2.chant in front of mirror "Necromancer, Necromancer, Necromancer..." 3 times

3. Wash face again with water

4.repeat steps 1-3 for every pimple on your face daily.

=] can't wait to see your regimen

MemberMember
(@santacruz)

Posted : 08/11/2006 1:07 pm

Don't believe the hype. It's like Duke Nukem 4ever if you know what I mean...

MemberMember
(@k-fed)

Posted : 08/11/2006 1:13 pm

how could a regimen be extreme. do you apply with a knife or do it while driving a street bike or something. and great timing with this regimen since i just started accutane so i could really care less now but 2 months ago i wouldve tried it, maybe.

MemberMember
(@necromancer)

Posted : 08/11/2006 1:18 pm

Good, just dont need some people being led on some merry ole dance including myself, I'm open to trying stuff but I always get hugely cynical when the facts arent being presented openly, the amount of acne websites that make you read shitload of stuff before right at the end you have to "buy" an ebook or some other useless product. There is too much I cured myself bull and not enough exactly how.

I don't ever plan on selling a product or creating an ebook. I have always thought that once I solve my acne problem I should provide my acne-free system for free. I have seen ebooks on how to solve acne but never purchased them because they are mostly garbage.

1.Wash face with water.

2.chant in front of mirror "Necromancer, Necromancer, Necromancer..." 3 times

3. Wash face again with water

4.repeat steps 1-3 for every pimple on your face daily.

=] can't wait to see your regimen

LOL! I am not hitler now.

MemberMember
(@wg)

Posted : 08/11/2006 1:20 pm

I don't know what any of you guys are talking about. This guy is a Necromancer he can raise the dead! If he can do that I'm sure he can get rid of a few zits.

MemberMember
(@necromancer)

Posted : 08/11/2006 1:21 pm

how could a regimen be extreme. do you apply with a knife or do it while driving a street bike or something. and great timing with this regimen since i just started accutane so i could really care less now but 2 months ago i wouldve tried it, maybe.

Yeah, again I would use accutane if you have acne that is moderate and beyond. It seems to be the best logical solution after I read the government and medical report behind the medicine.

Actually I don't.

MemberMember
(@santacruz)

Posted : 08/11/2006 1:24 pm

Yeah, again I would use accutane if you have acne that is moderate and beyond. It seems to be the best logical solution after I read the government and medical report behind the medicine.

Actually I don't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_Nukem_Forever

MemberMember
(@necromancer)

Posted : 08/11/2006 1:27 pm

Actually I don't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_Nukem_Forever

Cool. Never heard about it, but sounds interesting. In either case, this post will come guaranteed. It won't take 9 years and counting like Duke Nukem Forever. LOL!

MemberMember
(@no-im-amy)

Posted : 08/11/2006 1:32 pm

I thought you already posted your regimen...

MemberMember
(@necromancer)

Posted : 08/11/2006 1:34 pm

I thought you already posted your regimen...

Nope. My first post (which got great results with over 1000 views and almost 100 replies) was more of a broad statement I made tearing down what people are doing currently. I never said what did to cure my acne specifically. Also, it wasn't organized well and wasn't specific on what acne type it would cure.